The International MBA is designed to prepare qualified professionals with solid knowledge of different management areas and moreover, with personal and professional skills, such as versatility, adaptability, reflection, determination and creativity. This is the managerial training program par excellence, which trains its participants to reach positions of responsibility in a company by means of acquiring the managerial skills required for the management of companies and institutions.
It is the best program to gain and consolidate new tools and knowledge, through experience, that facilitates the transition towards a better job in our professional careers.
Also, Students are offered the option of studying a semester abroad in the Pace University – Lubin School of Business New York of New York.
The main objectives of the International MBA are:
- Constant improvement of the main knowledge of the scope of the company to manage and lead it better.
- Maintain the competitiveness with adaptation and anticipation of the needs of the company against possible changes.
- Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership.
- Adaptation to new technologies and market developments.
- Evolve promoting sustainable development.
- Promote the creation of new firms by encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Organization and Business Administration
- Quantitative techniques for business
- Current socio-economic context
- Marketing and commercialization in international environments
- Intellectual capital and talent management
- Management skills
- Financial management
- Information technological management
- International financial risk management
- Global strategic management
- Corporate internationalization
- Drafting an International Business Plan
EAE lectures share their expertise and their knowledge on the latest research and business concepts in class through case studies, role-playing, company visits and group workshops. In some courses, group projects are an integral part of the syllabus.
Today's business leaders understand that learning is a strategic advantage. EAE offers an interactive, highly functional learning experience for a lifetime of success. Business people who are seeking to renew their outlook will discover that EAE provides a pivotal opportunity to step back from day-to-day-business, to explore new ideas, and to experience the freedom of learning.
Students who successfully pass the course will obtain the International MBA degree from EAE Business School. Besides, students who fulfil the academic requirements established will obtain the MBA – Master of Business Administration degree from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (if studying in Barcelona) or the MBA – Master of Business Administration degree from Universidad Camilo José Cela (if studying in Madrid).
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the program, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the program requested is positive, the candidate can complete his or her registration for the program.