Neumann Business School, has set up an international quality master's degree, which meets the standards of international education and brings together prominent internationally renowned exhibitors in the city of Tacna. It is an International MBA that brings together the academic quality of three outstanding educational institutions in Chile, Spain and Peru.
Among the advantages of this academic proposal is the teaching team, the international trip to Bogotá for a week, the simultaneous realization of the thesis, the online learning platform, the transmission and registration of classes on the Internet, access to the benefits of the AACSB, AAPBS, CLADEA and EFMD memberships.
To train professionals capable of solving problems, making decisions and innovating in the competitive and changing environment that characterizes the productive sector. This is through a program that links theory with practice in order to improve the professional performance of the participants.
Form executives of the highest level of management, with the capacity to elaborate proposals, make decisions and successfully play managerial and managerial roles.
Contribute to the capacity and the high formation in management and business development of the civil servants and servants of the private administration.
Properly prepare in the administrative and management sciences, the different professionals who wish to understand the world of business and the administration of organizations.
Develop your critical sense and methodically exercise your analytical skills.
Participants of the International MBA have access to International Internships, which are organized to the following destinations:
- BOGOTÁ - Colombia in partnership with Sergio Arboleda University
- MADRID - Spain in partnership with the ITAE Business School
- PARIS - France in partnership with the Université de Paris
All trips include an agenda based on academic conferences, visits to companies and cultural tours.
- Graduated from a professional university career, with a minimum duration of 5 years or 10 semesters
- Professional experience of 3 years or more
- Approve the admission process (resume review and personal interview)
File of the Postulant:
- Legalized copy of the Academic Degree (the same must be registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of the SUNEDU)
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document
- Documented resume with the following aspects: personal data, studies carried out, work experience, publications, participation in academic events, awards, distinctions received and scientific or cultural associations to which it belongs.
- Registration web forms
Place of Classes: Neumann Building - Av. Bolognesi 987 Tacna
Seminars Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7pm to 10pm
Masterly Saturdays from 8 to 13 and from 4 to 9 pm and Sundays from 8 to 13
Duration of the Program: One academic year (2 semesters) that is from March to December.
Program dedication: The program is of high intensity, requires participation in the classes on weekends (according to the schedule) and carry out the learning activities during the rest of the days, in addition to the on-site and in-person evaluations.
Those interested must pay the following concepts:
- Registration S /. 300 (*)
- License plates/. 1,200 (*)
- Teaching Rights S /. 22,500 (**)
- Prices according to Rate 2019.
(*) The Registration and Registration Fees are not refundable. (**) Can be paid in 24 installments from 750 soles per month. Discounts are applied per group, per cash payment and per agreement.
Program taught in: