The Executive MBA aims to develop your leadership, and train you on decision-making in an international environment.
- Duration 15 months
- Admission A self-diagnostic questionnaire and interview assessment of the adequacy of the personal project of participants and their expectations from the Executive MBA program
- Joint DegreeicHEC Business school
- Next term starts February 2012
- Admission requirements Executives or managers with high academic potential with 8 years experience.
The Executive MBA program ESCA - EDHEC revolves around the following themes
Integration Seminar : Team Building and Strategy Seminar
10 Thematic seminars :
- Economical Policy and Globalization of the Business Environment
- Strategic Management of Organizations
- Financial Accounting and Management Control
- Decision Making and Strategy
- International Strategic Management
- Strategic Management of Human Resources
- Corporate Financial Policy
- Corporate Legal Strategy
- Strategic Marketing
- Flow Strategic Management
1 Seminar in major world capitals (Shanghai, New
Delhi, Toronto, Mumbai, Istanbul, Cape Town …)
Team Working Seminars
1 final seminar and thesis of the "Business Project"
Admission requirements :
Baccalaureate degree (+4 level) +5 years of professional experience -A position of officer or senior executive in a company.
Admission process :
A self-diagnosis questionnaire and interview to assess the adequacy of the personal project of participants and their expectations from the Executive MBA program
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 31, 2017