The International MBA is your gateway to global business and entrepreneurship
The International MBA program is a one-year program taught entirely in English in the Startup Nation. Come join our IMBA program in Israel at Bar-Ilan University and learn entrepreneurship, global management, finance, and marketing. Study with a talented and diverse community that is an invaluable lifelong network. Get the business skills you need to succeed.
International MBA Requirements
All applications must include:
- Transcripts from all university-level coursework (Undergraduate GPA must be at least 76)
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of front page Passport or T.Z.
- Digital photo
- NIS 300 non-refundable registration fee
- GMAT scores (if needed)**
International MBA Application Process:
- Send the following required documents to email@example.com
- Academic Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of front page of Passport or T.Z.
- Digital Photo
- GMAT Scores (if needed)
- Complete the online application process (300NIS)
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help with the application process.
* You will be required to present the original documents prior to the beginning of the school year.
You can apply for the early admissions discount without submitting your GMAT score. Apply early and take the GMAT later!!
(The essay and integrated reasoning sections of the GMAT exam are not required)
**Exemptions from the GMAT exam requirement:
- Applicants with a Ph.D., M.D., D.M.D., or D.Sc.
- Applicants with an M.A. in Engineering, Economics, Exact Sciences or Natural Sciences with a GPA of 80
- Applicants with an M.A. in other fields with a GPA of at least 85
- Applicants who have a GPA of 90 or above in their first degree or who have management/professional experience of at least 5 years may request an exemption from the GMAT requirement.
Early Admission Discounts
GMAT (if needed) can be submitted at a later date.
|Application Submission Deadline ( with or without GMAT )||Discount|
|December 31, 2019||NIS 7500|
|February 28, 2020||NIS 5000|
|May 31, 2020||NIS 2500|
*Candidates will not be accepted without the minimum required GMAT score. Qualified candidates may be exempted from the GMAT requirement.
** You can apply for the early admissions discount without submitting your GMAT score. Apply early and take the GMAT later!!
***1st tuition payment is due 2 weeks after the acceptance date.
Tuition includes the cost of studies, e-learning usage, parking, refreshments, and the study tour abroad. The tuition fee does not include the application fee (NIS 300), the cost of the preparatory courses if needed: NIS 2,970 per course, the cost of books and coursepacks, flight tickets, and meals in the study tour abroad. Tuition fees are linked to the Israeli Consumer Price Index as of January 2019.
Scholarships - International MBA
We have scholarships available for various accepted IMBA program candidates. Once you have applied, we will work on matching your application with an available scholarship from a variety of sources such as government, donor, contributions, sponsorships, lone soldiers, and others.
About the School
Bar-Ilan University, founded in 1955, was one of the first comprehensive research universities to be established in Israel. From 70 students to 17,000, its milestone achievements in the sciences and ... Read More