Become the global leader you want to be
- For high potential candidates with a minimum of 3 years' professional work experience
- Master of Business Administration
- 12 months
- Taught in English
- Lyon, France
Make your future
- Diversity: Join a culturally and professionally diverse cohort which will give you first-hand experience in working with different nationalities and sectors. Prepare yourself for an international leadership position and a large exciting network!
- Consultancy project: Work for 7-months on the Entrepreneurial Leadership Project where you will tackle a project presented by a company and work directly for them. this unique opportunity will allow you to discover a new sector, geographic location or gain further experience in your domain.
- Dedicated careers track: Every Tuesday you will have career-related events such as workshops, company visits, mentoring, networking events and coaching. With small cohort sizes, you will have the chance to dive deep into your motivations and identify your true career goal and the steps you need to take to succeed.
The 12-month International MBA program has been designed to provide you will all the tools you need to reach your career goals.
Through carefully designed courses, in-depth specializations, hands-on learning and a dedicated careers team, you will work together to develop the skills you need to become a leader in your field.
Selecting the right participant is about more than just test scores. At emlyon business school, we take an applicant's entire potential into account. Elements like motivation to pursue an MBA, your background and professional project weigh just as heavily in our selection procedure.
If you would like to have the contact details of the right person to help you with any questions regarding the program or the selection procedure, you can create your personal space and obtain full contact details on your emlyon dashboard.
The admissions process for the 2019 intake will run on a monthly basis from October 2018 to July 2019.
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' work experience
- GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score (You can send your scores directly to us using our codes: GMAT/MBW-FX-70 and GRE/0761)
- English proficiency score (TOEIC or TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge CPE or PTE)
- 2 professional recommendation letters
- You may apply even if you have not taken the GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test yet
- An exemption from a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test is possible but only under specific conditions
Start your online application
Start your application through our Online Application Portal which you will find on our website.
Here you will complete information on your academic and professional background as well as motivations behind joining the MBA
You will also be asked to attach your supporting documents
Record your video
You are asked to record a video of yourself using the online platform easyRECrue.
Your video will be submitted to the jury directly.
The jury members will evaluate your video and send their feedback to the Admission Board. Should the jury have further questions, you may be asked for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
After filling out your online application and recording your video using eayRECrue, the Admission Board will review your application.
From then on, there are four possible outcomes:
- Admitted under condition
- You are invited to a face-to-face or Skype interview
- Non admitted
Tuition fees: 38 500 €
Application fees: 120€
Pricing for the academic year of 2018/2019 may be subject to change. Indicated tuition fees include administration fees and lifelong membership of EMLYON FOREVER. Extension of studies beyond the official length of the programme is subject to payment of 500 € administration fees per year.
Next Intake: September 2019
Program taught in: