Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Here’s the right MBA for you!
According to our participants, it is the combination of the strong focus on entrepreneurship, the year-long consulting project and the large diversity in student body and faculty that makes our 12-month International MBA program so uniquely suited to meet their needs.
Take your career to the next level and benefit from:
- Project based learning with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Project
- Exploration of alternate business models via Learning Trips
- Specialisation by industry (Luxury Business or Innovation in Life Sciences) or by firm type (MNEs or New Ventures)
- Lessons from corporate and social intrapreneurs, as well as from entrepreneurs who started their own companies
- Small cohort size / large cohort diversity
- A clear career focus through continuous Careers Services
- A wide range of elective courses tailored to your needs
- International exchange opportunities
Please note that knowledge of the French language is not required.
emlyon Business School is recognized as the European frontrunner in the field of Entrepreneurship, which shows particularly within the International MBA program.
The teaching methodology applied to the International MBA program creates a truly dynamic learning experience, allowing to develop entrepreneurial mindset and skills. The curriculum is a mixture of lectures, simulation games, case studies, and project-based seminars. This requires all participants to actively participate in all courses. Academic knowledge will be put to practise throughout the entire year with the Entrepreneurial Leadership Project.
As the class size is purposely limited, the courses are very dialogue-driven, and all faculty members are accessible to participants. This allows participants to raise the issues they would like to see addressed during classes, and engage in discussions on those topics that are of interest to them. As an International MBA participant at emlyon Business School, you are not “one of the many”, but will benefit fully from the possibility to raise your individual needs.
Your career is our concern
Whether you want to improve your career opportunities within your existing field of expertise or make a career transition to a different one, the career support and placement services offered throughout the program will help you achieve the goals you have set out for yourself.
With the help of specialised and private coaches, recruiting experts, emlyon’s network within the international business community and access to vast electronic resources, you will learn to manage your career development successfully and will benefit from numerous career enhancement workshops starting as early as September.
Throughout the year, different companies will visit the school to discuss the different opportunities and challenges they are facing directly with the participants, providing an ideal opportunity for you to continue to build on and increase your own professional network.
As such, these company visits remain small scale, dialogue-driven events, allowing you to discuss ideas and viewpoints that are directly related to your needs and interests. They also provide a great means to identify possible opportunities, for both the corporate speaker as well as the participants.
> University Degree
> Minimum work experience of 3 years
> Fluency in at least 2 languages, English included (knowledge of French is not necessary)
> GMAT / GRE score
> English Proficiency Test score (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS)
> Once admitted to the program, applicants can apply for a scholarship.
This school offers programs in:
- Attend an Open Class on May 2nd, " Managing innovation"
- 12 months, full time MBA
- Work on a 9-month consulting project
- Strong focus on entrepreneurship
- Join a diverse group of professionals from over 20 nationalities
- Enhance your international experience
- Entirely taught in English
Last updated February 6, 2017