Our International MBA gives you the global edge you need to take your leadership career to the top. The program is based on an American-style curriculum with a series of intensive courses taught by professors with real-world experience, many of whom also hold positions in America's top business schools. Built for working executives, the IMBA offers all the academic rigor of a traditional MBA, but with a sharper focus on the diverse cultures and practices that drive modern business.
The IMBA program is self paced and highly flexible – allowing you to complete it without pausing your career. Choose to study full-time from our base in Paris, or go part-time through a combination of in-person courses in the French capital and e-learning from anywhere in the world.
- Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- A minimum of one year of appropriate professional work experience is required, but exceptions may be made for highly talented and motivated candidates
- A strong grasp of written and spoken English is required
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Strategic Technology Management
Whichever route you take, our IMBA lets you earn credits at one or more of our partner institutions around the world. Our programs in Cape Town, New Delhi, Shanghai and São Paulo take a regional focus, giving you valuable insight into business cultures and practices in key emerging markets. Our New York location, meanwhile, hosts an optional two-week program each year for all IMBA students, with courses that offer a broader view of international business.