This International MBA program with Transforming Perspective focuses on helping students to become excellent masters of international business administration. Essentially, this program establishes and advances all the crucial competencies that are necessary for the present cross-boundary and multi-cultural global business scene.
The main objective of this program is to prepare global business leaders for the fast-evolving future organizations and rapidly changing international markets. Essentially, the program is designed to deliver a blend of both the fundamentals and also anticipated necessities for future managers. With the continuously increasing complexity of life and unpredictability in future business administration, the importance of preparing well educated global leaders is higher than ever. This program is meant to help to achieve exactly that.
Objectives and advantages
This program is organized to help students achieve the following key learning outcomes:
- Competency in global leadership – elaborate the international development strategy, contribute to the elaboration of the global policy of the company, analyze the evolutions of the markets, define the guidelines, produce recommendations, present the axes of the strategy developed, and formalize the international development strategy.
- Competency in growth management – design the international development plan, evaluate the existing markets according to the different target countries, identify the specificities specific to each country, evaluate the potentialities and risks, determine the orientations to be favored, develop an argument, and structure the development plan.
- Competency in business creation – establish the commercial strategy and the operational marketing, define the projects to be conducted, check the compliance of the business plans of the projects, structure the sales and marketing strategy to lead on the different zones, and supervise the development by the area managers.
- Competency in international achievement – manage partnership relations and business negotiations, develop the sourcing policy, define the search methods of the service providers, negotiate the terms of the partnership, draw up the plan for new business, check the legislation in force, control the international activity, and negotiate.
- Competency in cultural diversity – manage the international service and coordinating the activities, manage the budget of the service, assign sales managers, organize a mode of management of proximity or distance, negotiate and solve problems, contribute to the recruitment, mobility of employees, and conduct annual interviews.
- Competency in worldwide markets – monitor and adjust the development plan, verify the relevance of the strategic approach developed within each region, analyze the markets, check the adequacy of the results with regard to the forecast, decide on the adjustments, and produce summary reports on all the results achieved.
This 2-year program is designed to develop skills and competencies by organizing them under 4 fundamental clusters: global, leadership, growth, and management.
On top of that, the program includes the development of a capstone project in close partnership with industry, hackathons, and French as a foreign language. As part of the capstone project, the program envisions visiting the world’s largest startup campus Station F and organizing a TEDxESLSCA event for students to present their final master projects. Below are outlined the major components of this 2-year competency-developing program:
- International Business Law
- Globalization & International Trade
- Global Marketing Management
- Communication & Public Speaking
- Transformational Leadership
- Entrepreneurship & Startups
- Relationship Building & CRM
- Organizational & Human-Centered Design
- Research & Development
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Virtual Presence & Online Platforms
- Diversity & Cultures
- Economics & Emerging Currencies
- Distributed Production & Co-Creation
- Business Ethics & CSR
- Social Intelligence & Interpersonal Skills
- Self-Development & Personal Mastery
- Neuroscience & Decision Making
- Strategy & Consulting
- Creativity & Innovation
- Transformation & Sustainable Change
- Business Models
- Project & Quality Management
- Business Analytics & Intelligence
Field activities and interactions
This program is intended to provide students with a list of optional interactive activities that can be used as opportunities to help expanding gained knowledge with a taste of real-life experiences:
- Masterclasses – special sessions with experts that teach a particular subject in depth.
- Guest speakers – invited professionals that come for a lecture to share their story.
- Workshops – hand-on group work sessions with active participation and creation.
- Company visits – explorative visits to companies and organizations.
- Professional trade shows and fairs – exhibitions with industry showcases.
- Cross-border trips – journeys to other countries to explore their cultures and business.
This program primarily combines science informed knowledge transfer, designing of innovations, and interaction with real-life business contexts. The program is focused on case-based activities, class engagement, group exercises, home assignments, individual learning, social media use, online explorations, student projects, and frequent class presentations and discussions.
The evaluation in each subject will be tailored to its specifics. However, the overall principles of assessment will be informed by this template:
|Student project/final exam
|Class engagement/group works
|Home works/individual learning
|Online explorations/social media use
General knowledge of management, finance, and marketing are thought to every student.
The alumni Network is present to help students find a job or an internship before even finishing their curses.
The international MBA program can offer practical management training that can prepare students to work within a large or small international company.
They can work as:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Product Manager
- Communication Manager
- Human Ressources
- Marketing Manager
- Entrepreneur/Start-Up - Founder
- Corporate Finance
The School offers the possibility, for all of its courses, to apply online throughout the whole year.
The selection of candidates is performed by application file (resume and application question form) followed by an interview.
- Professional or academic bachelor (undergraduate) diploma
- Proficiency of written and spoken English (min. IELTS 6.0)
- Previous experience of working or volunteering
- Portfolio of created work or results
- Presentation preparation and delivery skills