photo courtesy of EDC Paris Business School
Our course philosophy is to educate young professionals to become leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit through a focus on business development, new venture creation, transdisciplinarity, and digital transformation.
Key programs objectives are:
- To enhance your expertise with a multidisciplinary approach.
- To address managers and leaders desirous of accelerating their careers through an innovative and entrepreneurial vision of management.
- To promote professional integration and provide training in the best practices of the luxury, sports, innovation, and entrepreneurship sectors.
- To boost your employability with the acquisition of the most solicited skills.
Key-Advantages of the Program
- EDC Paris Business School is the 1st leading reference school in entrepreneurship, and it also offers the possibility of obtaining a level 1 RNCP* qualification (Level 7 – European classification) equivalent to a Bac +5 level and/or an official diploma from a foreign university.
- Training combining academic excellence and professional experience with a pedagogical approach aimed at putting the student at the heart of learning (case studies, project management, role-playing, Business Games, reverse class, blended learning, online support).
- Membership in the EDC Paris Business School alumni community with more than 18,500 alumni (including 5,000 business owners).
*The attribution of the RNCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the subject of a specific process.
Develop entrepreneurial leaders
- To acquire a 360° vision of the fundamentals of administration and management.
- To understand value creation processes, key success, and performance factors while respecting the criteria for a positive social impact.
- To seize the opportunity to develop one’s business plan or to conduct an in-depth analysis of a given sector with a professional and personal development perspective.
- To learn how to ask the right questions, and how to solve diverse problems that are relevant in a collective context.
The admission procedure for international students concerns:
- Students of a nationality other than French
- French students abroad (French nationality living outside of mainland France)
- Admission on the application and motivational interview
- Profile of candidates: holders of a French degree attesting to a higher education course of at least 3 years post-baccalaureate, accredited or certified RNCP level II
- Profile of candidates: holders of a French degree attesting to a higher education course of at least 4 years post-baccalaureate, accredited, or certified RNCP level II
Tuition and Other Relevant Information
2020/2021 tuition fees, September 2020 intake:
16,000 Euros, for international students
About the School
EDC Paris Business School is ranked in the top 10 business schools in France and 1st for entrepreneurship with a business creation rate 3 times higher than that of other graduate schools, while 80% of ... Read More