- Degree awarded: Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Workload: 120 ECTS
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration: 2 years
- Pre-Requisites: Bachelor's degree or equivalent, employment of at least 2 years as a middle manager or specialist is required
- Tuition fees and scholarships: 1 ECTS = 55 EUR. Nominal study load per 1 year = 60 ECTS/€3300, 5 tuition fee waiver scholarships available that guarantee free studies. Detailed information about the scholarship is available here
- Number of places available: 20
This programme uses the traditional content and curriculum of MBA studies and is tailor-made for future leaders in private and public life. The MBA programme focuses on specific areas such as entrepreneurship, corporate finance, business to business marketing, organisational management, EU institutions, ethical issues in the international business environment, and more. In the programme design, key words are comparability, practicability and extensiveness, which all can be summed up in one concept – quality. Students will become experts in how to successfully do international business and they have the opportunity to study business environment in the Baltic countries, Scandinavia, Russia, and the EU.
- According to Eduniversal Masters ranking, TTÜ School of Business and Governance`s MBA programme is among 10 best in Eastern Europe
- Largest and most international faculty of business and economics in Estonia
- Many opportunities for start-up businesses, business model competitions and international summer schools
- Programmes provide a good blend of theoretical knowledge coupled with practical results-oriented training
The students can choose the topics for their graduation thesis among the subjects in basic, core and special studies and get knowledge about thesis writing in special Master Thesis workshop specialized in management, marketing, finance and accounting.
Future career options
Some 80% of Estonian top CEOs, public leaders and managers are graduates of TTÜ School of Business and Governance (according to the statistics carried out by Estonian business paper Äripäev). Many of today's graduates' knowledge and skills are recognised in diverse sectors; from the banks to ministries and from IT and telecommunication companies to finance and manufacturing industries. Great career success stories of our MBA graduates are mentioned daily in the mass media. The career perspectives and opportunities are not limited to the field of Business Administration, but are also present in IT, Marketing, Finance, Governance and many other areas.
As in many leading schools, TTÜ School of Business and Governance’s MBA curriculum blends current academic theories with practical business knowledge. The MBA program focuses on specific areas such as entrepreneurship, organizational management, EU institutions, ethical issues in the international business environment, and more.
By choosing to study for an MBA at the School of Business and Governance, you choose to learn how to be a leader. You will have opportunities to become an expert in how to successfully do business in the Baltic countries, Scandinavia, Russia, and the EU.
Many of today's leaders in Estonia and this region are graduates from TTÜ School of Business and Governance. Their knowledge, skills, and experience are recognized in diverse sectors; from the central bank to ministries and from IT and telecommunication companies to finance and manufacturing industries.
TTÜ School of Business and Governance is an international and progressive school, delivering and applying original business thinking and teaching, informed by the contemporary commercial environment. 80% of Estonian top managers are graduates of TTÜ School of Business and Governance (according to the statistics of Estonian business paper Äripäev).
In programme design the key words are comparability, practicability and extensiveness, which all can be summed up in one concept – quality. Comparability of programmes provides an opportunity to successfully participate in student exchange programmes, and in the future, to continue studies at doctoral level in any renowned university in the world.
Programme specific requirements
Please pay attention as this programme you are applying for, has specific prerequisites:
- CV - at least 2 years working experience is required
- Motivation letter/ personal statement
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017