Master of Business Administration
Success in business today depends on more than just the ability to produce and/or to sell.
A modern business manager or administrator must also be proficient in managing finance, accounts, human resources, purchasing, marketing, logistics, Strategy and much more. That is why all ambitious managers, administrators and business people will welcome the opportunity to study for International Business Administration Programmes.
The objective of the Programme is to develop the advanced business, management and administration skills which are required in organizational settings at senior levels to accelerate high-level career development in the work place and organizational structure.
MBA Specialization :
- Organizational Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Communication Management
- Logistics,Supply Chain Management
- IT in Business & Management
1) All exams will be held at SPARK premises (Cairo) or other countries.
2) On successful completion of the MBA programme, the Member will be awarded the Cambridge International College Master of Business Administration Certificate bearing British Authorities Attestation.
3) Exemptions may be allowed from core subjects of the first and second study terms together with reduced fees.
The following documents are required for admission into the MBA programme. Please note that all the documents should be COPY OF THE ORIGINAL in ENGLISH OR ARABIC. " ORIGINALS should be presented with the copies ".
• Application Form
Cambridge Forms are obtained from the SPARK admission office. The applicant should provide all the required data and sign his/her name on the application form.
• Academic / Professional Qualifications
Bachelor Degree ( what so ever your major or graduation year).
• Curriculum Vitae
A recent copy of Curriculum Vitae is required
Four recent passport-sized photographs, with the applicant's name written on the back of each photo.
• Copy of the applicant’s ID or copy of his/her passport
The Programme duration is 36 months.The programme includes 12 subjects and a project divided into 3 terms:
1) First term: includes 4 core subjects.
2) Second term: includes 3 core subjects + project
3) Third term: includes 5 subjects(3 core subjects and 2 specializations)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017