At TIAS we understand that your management education requires more than a cutting-edge academic programme and knowledge-building.
Besides a faculty whose expertise and experience allows for combining academic rigour with practical relevance, TIAS further enhances your personal growth and professional development by adding some ‘confrontational’ building blocks.
- You can get a dual degree (both a Dutch and a British degree).
- You can finish your MBA in just one year (in comparison: the US/Canadian standard takes you 18 to 20 months).
- You will be part of a highly international environment, both in our faculty and in our classrooms (ranked 30th in international mobility Financial Times – 2010).
- You will join one of the most gender-balanced MBA programmes, which continues to boast close to 50% female participants in each incoming class.
- You will experience tantalizing didactic skills and absorb relevant knowledge from experts in their field.
- You will not get a chance to sit back and observe because of the relatively small number of students in the classroom.
- You will get a personal coach to help you with your aims, your career and support in self-reflection.
- You will enjoy our services to find you a place to live and sort out the paperwork (visa, permits, finances, etc.).
- You will be studying in The Netherlands, possibly the most international country in the world, and the liberal home of many multinationals.
- Not to mention the beautiful city of Utrecht where you reside, a friendly version of Amsterdam, including historic canals.
- But you will also get to experience doing business in Europe, through the Brussels study trip.
- You will put your new knowledge and skills immediately to practice through our action-learning method.
- You will be prepared for the new style leadership: adaptable, receptive and inspiring.
- Based on our past statistics, you should be able to find a new job within three months after finishing your MBA.
- Our statistics also tell us that your new job will pay significantly better than your pre-MBA job.
- You will be part of one of the fastest growing alumni programmes once you’ve finished your MBA.
MBA Course Content
Our MBA Concentrates on You and Your Objectives
We want to prepare our participants for the things to come rather than things past. The world is experiencing real economic turmoil and rapid change. To cope with our world in transition, the manager of today and tomorrow will have to be inquiring, adaptable, receptive and inspiring. He or she needs to know when to take charge, when to be a team player and when to be led. It’s a complex mix of skills, but with the right didactic approach and experience we make sure you will succeed in this new era.
Your Personal Development
To grow in your career or entrepreneurship, we’ve set up the Personal Development Portfolio (PDP). Theoretical knowledge is nothing without debating skills, strategic and integrative thinking and behavioural flexibility. Therefore PDP will expose you to a whole range of competence training units. Your coach and the peers in your training team will confront you constantly with feedback. It’s the only way to take you to the next level.
The quality of your programme is partly based on the quality of the participants. Therefore admissions at TIAS is competitive.
- You must have a bachelors or masters degree from an accredited institution.
- You have to take the GMAT test (your score must be over 550 points/test remains valid for three years. Our institution code is 23X-5F-I2).
- You must have proficiency in English. For all non-native speakers, a TOEFL (institution code: 8614); or IELTS.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- You will have to do an interview, either in person or an in-depth telephone interview*
* Please note: Admissions interviews are conducted solely at the invitation of the admissions committee
This school offers programs in: