TIAS Full-time MBA: an internationally orientated degree
Globally driven economics and rapidly changing organizational dynamics call for exceptional leadership. To govern effectively, it is evident that a greater skill array is necessary. As a manager, you are obliged to consider the bigger picture. Not the least to develop engaging personal qualities and a deeper understanding of the wider social ramifications your decisions may bring about.
Our full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program enables you to bolster your career by achieving carefully planned objectives. With a program encompassing academic, personal and societal progression, you will target key areas of development, making you an accomplished leader, both professionally and socially.
Today’s business leaders are obliged to go that extra step. Making exceptional decisions means that you consider the bigger picture. You are engaged with the world around you. As a successful leader, you have the drive and tenacity to excel professionally, intrinsically understand the environment around you and be able to trust in your personal qualities.
Our full-time International Master of Business Administration degree is distinguished by its three-tier approach. The course matches break-through academic thinking with intensive personal development while widening your understanding of business and its societal impact. Confidently improve your career with all the world- and business-insight an MBA offers.
- The depth and scope of the program allow you to:
- gain perspective on the dynamics between organizations and stakeholders
- develop personal abilities to lead others and drive organizational change
- benefit from the latest business research and strategic insights
- get a further societal understanding for balanced judgments and superior decisions
- excel with a Personal and Career Development Program (PCDP), geared towards helping you understand better who you are and what you are capable of so that you can establish, and work towards your ultimate career goal
End Result: Master’s Degree
Upon successful completion, you will receive the degree title Master of Business Administration (MBA). In addition, this program has received international (AMBA) and institutional (AACSB) accreditation.
Over 80% of MBA graduates received employment within 3 months after graduation. 78% of our Non-European MBA graduates found a job in Europe after graduation. And around 40% of our MBA graduates received a job offer through their Management Project.
Regardless of what part of the world or business you are from, be prepared to meet the other parts. Diversity is the salient factor linking participants. A wide variety of geographical, professional and functional backgrounds make up the student body.
You will be joining a culturally rich group, brought together from across all areas of business. The most significant areas being finance, technology, and consultancy, but also marketing & sales and the energy sector. You will have a solid professional background with at least 5 years of experience. Be prepared for a distinctive dip into how other cultures think and act in business. Shape your business leader qualities by drawing from the enrichment your diverse peer group offers.
Our tiered MBA program centralizes on 3 main development areas: Academic, Personal and Societal.
Built up out of 6 stages, each with a specific focus on refining expertise and skills.
- Stage 1 - Course foundation, understanding basic functional areas of business
- Stage 2 - Further building of expertise, deeper understanding of business functionalities
- Stage 3 - Connecting vital interdependencies between functional areas
- Stage 4 - Focus on Change to prepare you for finding tomorrow's solutions
- Stage 5 - Enhanced insight, elect your own business focus areas
- Stage 6 - Business engagement: excursion, international study week, management project
Our Personal and Career Development Program (PCDP) is geared towards helping you understand better who you are and what you are capable of. Through workshops and coaching sessions you will establish and work towards your ultimate career goal.
Aimed at developing your understanding of society, the links between business and society and the impact you as a future leader and manager can have on society through:
- fireside sessions with inspirational speakers from in and outside of the business environment,
- study trip to Brussels where you will gather insight into international business, corporate social responsibility policymaking, and/or international law,
- develop necessary qualities to become a socially responsible business leader by mentoring teams partaking in an NGO initiative aimed at making a difference in the community.
Program taught in: