Dual Degree Program with ESSCA, Paris/France (MBA/M.Sc)
You can start with your core modules at the IGC in Bremen and specialize in International Business Development & Consulting in the second term of your studies. This specialization is offered by the ESSCA School of Management in Paris, France.
Paris is recognized as one of the most attractive cities in the world for economic development, ranking 3rd in 2017. With ESSCA you will choose a Business school with a history of more than a century. ESSCA is one of the prestigious French Grandes Ecoles and is with AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA internationally triple crown accredited.
IBSA’s International Business Development and Consulting specialization offer a wide knowledge in entrepreneurship, business models, and innovation. It covers negotiating, communication and risk-assessment techniques in an international perspective. The courses at ESSCA prepare in analyzing the development of new businesses and innovations from an entrepreneurial point of view.
Apart from a high and practical education (in development and consulting), you will have the chance to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Profit from the rich cultural heritage that the city has to offer or take a walk along the Seine. ESSCA School of Management is located just twenty minutes by metro from the great Paris landmarks such as the Champs Elysées or the Eiffel Tower.
Start your IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program with the International MBA at the IGC in Germany and go to Paris for your specialization.
1st Term: Core Modules
Start your IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program with the core modules at the International Graduate Center in Germany.
- Multinational Finance Management
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Human Resource Management in the Global Environment
- International Business Law
- International Leadership (optional)
2nd & 3rd Term: Specialization & Master Thesis
- International Business & Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Business Model Innovation & Planning
- Networks & Platforms for Business Development
- International Business Negotiation & Communication
- International Business Consulting and Support
- Risk assessment in EU and emerging countries
- The topic of your master’s thesis will be linked to your specialization in International Finance and Investment.
About the School
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by the University of Applied Sciences Bremen as an interdisciplinary Graduate School for Management and Leadership.