- A two-year MBA with a global focus that does not require previous work experience.
- This postgraduate management qualification is suited to early-career professionals.
- Select from a range of specialisation options including Advertising and Brand Management, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, and Tourism and Event Management.
- Gain advanced management knowledge and skills to excel in international business.
- Learn about business strategy, international trade, and global marketing.
- Strengthen your global perspective and network with opportunities for international exchange or overseas study.
- Benefit from a range of flexible learning options to best suit your individual needs.
- Qualify for Advanced Standing for previous qualifications and complete your degree in just 1.5 years.
- Be mentored by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
- Study a curriculum informed by above world-class research in Business(1).
- The UniSA Business School is ranked in the top one percent worldwide(2) and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019.
- UniSA is ranked in the World Top 150 in Business and Economics(3).
(1)2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA). (2)UniSA Business School is one of just nine institutions in Australia and 180 globally to be accredited by EQUIS (from over 16,500 worldwide). EFMD, February 2019. (3)2019 THE Subject Rankings.
Are you an early-career professional looking to progress your career in an international business context?
This degree will develop your knowledge of the global business environment and enable you to maximise your career development opportunities and employment prospects. You will benefit from a range of experience-based learning opportunities, including overseas study and business mentoring by a senior business leader through the Executive Partners Program.
Your studies will focus on international business strategy, international trade, global marketing, and managing across cultures – the knowledge you will need to accelerate your career as a business professional in an international context.
What you'll learn
This degree comprises 16 courses and several electives. You will start with seven core courses common to all specialisations in the International MBA. Through these you will develop advanced skills and expertise in areas of international management including:
- the global business environment
- people leadership and performance
- economic principles for business
- issues in international trade
You will then move into your specialisation, studying areas such as the global supply chain, cross cultural management, and global marketing. You will also complete your study with a capstone course in strategy and ethics.
Why International Master of Business Administration
This two-year MBA provides professionals with advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience.
You will learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing across borders and managing across cultures. Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals, so you’ll learn through real-life case studies and develop the knowledge and expertise you need to address today’s global business challenges.
UniSA is one of only nine Business Schools in Australia with EQUIS accreditation. EQUIS is the world’s leading international accreditation for business schools, awarded by the quality assurance arm of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). UniSA has been awarded five stars for internationalisation*. You’ll get real-world insights through our global business focus, executive knowledge and networks. You will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and experience to succeed in your future career—no matter where in the world you choose to work.An enriching student experience
Our flexible delivery and extra-curricular opportunities are designed to suit your lifestyle, preferred way of learning and career interests. You can benefit from a blend of online and on-campus study, part-time or full-time learning, Summer and Winter School intensive courses, mentoring and networking opportunities with industry, and leadership skill development. You can also explore accelerated learning pathways and seek program support from our Business Student Hub.
*2019 QS Stars Ratings
With an International Master of Business Administration you will be equipped to pursue an international business career worldwide. You could consider foreign affairs, international trade, a multinational organisation or consulting. An International MBA is a perfect vehicle for career progression, such as a move into project management, general management or specialist global business management.
Real World Connections
Placements and internships bridge the gap between study and work. Our connections to industry create opportunities for you to grow. These experiences build confidence in the business world and give you a competitive edge.
About the School
The University of South Australia is a progressive and globally-engaged university, ranked in the top 10 universities in Australia* and awarded five QS Stars for Excellence. With nearly 32,000 student ... Read More