What will I get out of this program?
- The goal of EADA's international programmes is to develop management competencies in the participants, placing emphasis on four fundamental areas
- Mastery of specific business tools and techniques.
- Development of leadership skills that are essential to international managers.
- Acquiring a global vision of the company and its strategic position in the business environment.
- Interacting with leading corporations.
- EADA has developed its own practical , active and participative approach with emphasis on "learning by doing".
- The methodology reflects companies'demand for professionals with skills such as: the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
- These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Games, Analysis and Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and take strategic decisions.
This Program is in Spanish
The MBA Full Time is a programme designed to build the potential of university graduates in the initial stages of their professional career. Participants in the programme are highly motivated individuals committed to acquiring the training necessary to consolidate their managerial skills and pursue a challenging career in the world of international business.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 17, 2017