The only accredited MBA in a top-ranked business school in the Barcelona city centre
- 1 year, 2 countries (Barcelona + 1-week international business trip)
- One-of-a-kind executive leadership programme
- Average +72% salary increase
- 30 participants in class from diverse backgrounds
- General Management programme with a specialisation in innovation, customer experience or finance & energy
- Take part in leadership modules in our specially-designed campus with outdoor training, role plays and team-building activities
- Design an Action Plan to improve competencies and employability
- Work with a personal coach to identify and define objectives and align efforts
"Learning by doing" methodology
- Practical, active and participatory approach to learning in small classes
- Focus on problem-solving encouraging group interaction, knowledge sharing and innovation
- Tackle a real-world challenge or try your hand at entrepreneurship in the practical final project
- Learn from the best with professors with extensive business experience
Tailor your MBA
Choose between three specialisations in the final trimester: 120 classroom hours + international business trip
- Global Innovation Management: Leverage innovation to provide a strong competitive advantage and adapt to the global environment.
- Customer Experience & Multichannel Management: Engage shoppers by offering and managing a unique multichannel client experience.
- Structured Finance & Energy: Increase understanding of the oil and gas industry on a global scale by developing rigorous methodological approaches to decision-making across the industry and corporate balance sheet.
- Access to professional positions requiring English language skills
- Optional exchange programme in English with +30 schools
- 97% international students
- 100% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 100% speak 2 languages / 56% speak 3+ languages
- 59% men / 41% women
CONNECTING WITH TOP COMPANIES
- Recruiting events on and off campus
- Exclusive job site with more than 1,700 job offers annually
- Online resources like virtual job fairs and specialised MBA job banks
- Companies recruiting at EADA: Accenture, Amazon, Bosch, bp, Burger King, Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Ericsson, Google, H&M, HP, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, Microsoft, Nestlé, Netflix, Nissan, P&G, PwC, SEAT
The first two trimesters of the programme are in Spanish with business English classes. In the third trimester, all classes are in English.
About the School
As the only top-ranked, accredited business school in the Barcelona city centre, EADA has over 60 years of experience providing business training programmes. We are committed to a practical approach g ... Read More