Our International MBA gives you the global edge you need to take your leadership career to the top. The program is based on an American-style curriculum with a series of intensive courses taught by professors with real-world experience, many of whom also hold positions in America's top business schools. Built for working executives, the IMBA offers all the academic rigor of a traditional MBA, but with a sharper focus on the diverse cultures and practices that drive modern business.
The IMBA program is self paced and highly flexible – allowing you to complete it without pausing your career. Choose to study full-time from our base in Paris, or go part-time through a combination of in-person courses in the French capital and e-learning from anywhere in the world.
- Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- A minimum of one year of appropriate professional work experience is required, but exceptions may be made for highly talented and motivated candidates
- A strong grasp of written and spoken English is required
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Strategic Technology Management
Whichever route you take, our IMBA lets you earn credits at one or more of our partner institutions around the world. Our programs in Cape Town, New Delhi, Shanghai and São Paulo take a regional focus, giving you valuable insight into business cultures and practices in key emerging markets. Our New York location, meanwhile, hosts an optional two-week program each year for all IMBA students, with courses that offer a broader view of international business.
- The flexibility of the ISM program allowed me to get my education while exploring the world. -- Aaron Steeves
- Meeting so many people from around the world has been fascinating and a great advantage in the program. -- Keira Rakoff
- The program provides the opportunity to meet people with so many different languages, cultures, beliefs, and from different work industries and life experiences. -- Betsy Gomez
Where Our Alumni Work
- Universal Pictures
- Bain & Company
- Zur Rose Group
About the School
Headquartered in Paris, and with partner institutions in New York, Shanghai, New Delhi, São Paulo and Cape Town, ISM gives students the global perspective they need to thrive as business leaders. Read ... Read More