The International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai) has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competencies. It is a management Master’s Degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organizations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organized.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available to the other participating professionals, our academic faculty and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions, and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Reasons to do EAE’s International MBA:
- EAE ranked as one of the top 50 European Business Schools in terms of offering their MBA students a high rate of employability according to the “Global 200 Business School Report” ranking by QS.
- Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad at Shanghai University, a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education.
- International Networking: The international profile of the participants underpins the programme’s multi-disciplinary vision. 88% of IMBA students come from outside Spain from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the USA.
- The best demonstration of our performance: our students. They hold positions of international responsibility in the best companies: Levi’s & Dockers Nike, Inditex, Deloitte, Levis, Ogilvy, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, and Unilever. In addition, we have signed more than 2,000 partnership agreements with national and international companies all around the world.
On the EAE’s International MBA (Madrid/Shanghai), you will learn about:
- LEADERSHIP: Managing and leading an organization thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital, and operations.
- EFFECTIVENESS: Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: teamwork, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
- CHANGE: Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
- GLOBAL MANAGEMENT: Managing the organization’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and setting the foundations for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.
Admission process and degree
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates for the programme, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers, and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, it is necessary to fill in the form so that EAE’s Academic Committee can consider their application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the programme requested is positive, the candidate can complete their registration for the programme.
Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive the qualification of International MBA from EAE Business School, and a Bachelor Degree from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid Campus). In addition, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Shanghai University.
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfill the requirements stipulated by these institutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 12, 2018