A Top MBA program designed with Official Partner Companies
The International Full Time MBA program is now offered in Official Partnership with International and National Companies offering key involvement through project works, company sponsorships and placement opportunities. The list of MBA Partner Companies includes Ariston Thermo Group, Banale, Barilla, Boston Consulting Group, Candy Hoover, ConTe, Costa Crociere, EF - Education First, Fire, Hilti, lastminute.com Group, Eli Lilly, Luxottica, Microsoft, Moleskine, Moncler, OTB, Ouvert, Sirti and many more coming on board in the future.
Here are the top 5 Reasons why the International MBA of MIP Politecnico di Milano will be a game changer for you
01. OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH PARTNER COMPANIES
The International MBA program is offered in official collaboration with Multinational and Italian companies offering company sponsorships as well as project work and job opportunities to candidates. The program is redesigned by and for companies to prepare the 'manager of the future' who is capable of solving cross-functional, multidimensional and complex problems that the corporate world of today faces.
The MBA Partner Companies will have a key involvement in the program right from the start through networking events, mentorship, business seminars and funding opportunities for candidates.
02. MBA PROGRAM OF THE FUTURE
- Designed to train the ‘manager of the future’ capable of addressing cross-functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems
- Focus on new and emerging technologies in management
- Unique Training Formula: Technological Know-how combined with managerial skills
- 4 Fundamental Elements: Analytical Approach to Problem Solving, Innovation & Futuristic Technology, Balance of Hard and Soft Skills, Close Collaboration with Companies
- Diversified Teaching Methodology: Digital learning, interactive lessons, business cases, group activities, business seminars by companies, outdoor training, assessment center, business games and business plan
- Focus on specializing in new-age management specializations: Nine different boot camps to join and learn from
- During the MBA program, students will have the opportunity to experience an intensive one-week study tour in the Silicon Valley whose purpose is to expose students to its ecosystem and deepen their understanding of entrepreneurship and cutting-edge topics
- Small Class Size with an optimal teacher-student ratio and effective peer to peer learning
- Opportunity to learn the Italian language during the program
03. YOUR DEDICATED CAREER SERVICE
MIP's Career Development Office (CDO) is one-of-a-kind and is dedicated to providing a highly personalized service to each MBA student. The CDO provides guidance and assistance so as to best prepare the candidate for the recruitment process with the MBA Partner Companies as well as all the companies of our network. The CDO’s goal is to provide the MBA students with the right opportunities to grow in their post-MBA career.
- To provide MBA students focused career development support tools for re-confirming, realigning and self-defining contextual career decisions.
- To support students develop their competitive advantage in the post-MBA recruitment processes.
04. CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
The International MBA class is composed of over 20 different nationalities with candidates coming from different academic, professional and cultural backgrounds. The experience is truly international thanks to the many short and long-term exchange opportunities in France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia, USA, and the UK.
05. AWAKEN THE BUDDING ENTREPRENEUR IN YOU
The International MBA at MIP is also a unique opportunity for wannabe entrepreneurs. The program offers the platform to build on your own entrepreneurial idea and test it in front of real investors and business angels. Candidates will have access to PoliHub - Politecnico di Milano's in-house start-up incubator to develop their own business venture or new product idea.
Studying in Milan and at MIP Politecnico di Milano is a unique and rewarding experience. In addition to the study program, students participate in a wide range of exciting activities, events, and experiences that enrich and enhance their own personal journey.
The newly created Masters BLOG is a blog designed for people interested in knowing more about Milan and MIP where they can share and discuss these experiences, as well as their own insights, opinions and personal stories, on a range of diverse topics including business, education, current events and more!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2018