HURRY UP! SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDING COMPETITION IS IN PROGRESS! UP TO 80% COVERAGE OF THE TUITION FEE! APPLY NOW!
Study in English!
Advanced premium Full-time on campus in Moscow/Nizhny Novgorod consulting and education program for those who need to obtain mature modern management skills for working at senior positions and who are not satisfied with the basic knowledge that is given by most academic business schools. Because of the International Global Management specialization students receive a complete course on international global management.
Study & leave in Russia for 1 year (for the full-time mode).
Different specializations are available!
Qualitative knowledge and 2 prestigious diplomas: Executive MBA diploma of EMAS (Russia) + Executive MBA diploma of GFKM (European Union, Poland) guarantee Your career and income growth everywhere in the World. It’s the best choice for managers who want to work in local or international companies either in their homeland or abroad and want to be a success.
TOP-25 in CE Europe
TOP-60 in Europe
TOP-200 in the World
№ 1 in Russia
№ 2 in Russia
№ 6 in Russia
What do you get?
- At least 31 business management skills.
- Practical solutions to your specific problems owing to consulting learning format, fast income growth, and career development worldwide.
- Increase in sales and profit margin, business processes and competitive power upgrade.
- Professional development and enhanced personal effectiveness.
Another thing to remember
- You get the best business practices with no restrictions or compromises: Best business practices reinforced by the standards of the leading International Business Education Associations – it’s all about Executive MBA at EMAS.
- You will become the part of the system which will ensure your growth and success: EMAS uses various motivation tools for your personal and professional development.
- You will get the most decent and affordable price: We have the most competitive prices as compared to other highly-ranked business schools in the World.
- Your investment will pay off within 0,5 – 1,5 years: That’s because your income will show an increase of minimum 36% a year (based on independent researchers).
- You will enjoy the robust networking opportunities: Among our alumni, you will see successful businessmen from Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, Australia and Africa who keep in touch and help each other.
- You enter a community of leaders: You study together with top managers of various companies from different countries worldwide discussing the problems of your business and looking for practical solutions.
- No discrimination: Diploma and knowledge of the distance MBA graduates from EMAS are the same as diploma and knowledge of face-to-face program graduates.
- Convenient learning process: You can study at any convenient place and time.
- Prestigious diplomas: You get prestigious Executive MBA diploma from EMAS Business School.
1. Full-time on-campus, Moscow & Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Duration: 1 year.
Intense learning at Moscow & Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia. The deepest learning format for Executive MBA programs at one of the most attractive prices. Beside low tuition fee, Russia in its turn is an affordable country with low accommodation and living cost. Learning full-time you will have enough time both for classes and traveling.
NO DISCRIMINATION! In contrast to some European countries and the USA, Russia does not discriminate in visa policy against people from other countries. It is easy to get a student visa, study and live in Russia if you want to do your MBA at EMAS.
- 1 – Strategic management. Company and market analysis
- 2 – Business analytics in the administration of the company
- 3 – Strategic management. Company strategy
- 4 – Strategic management. Change management. Effective implementation of taken decisions
- 5 – Strategic management. EMAS-BusinessStrike simulation
- 6 – Strategic management. Corporate culture management
- 7 – Strategic management. Leadership and personal motivation. Strategic thinking
- 8 – Corporate management and threats. Legal business support
- 9 – Project management
- 10 – HR-management
- 11 – Strategic marketing. Marketing-management. Market position
- 12 – International transport and logistics. Multi modes, airfreight, railway and sea shipping
- 13 – Financial management. Budgeting. Accounting
- 14 – International business. EU, WTO, EAEC rules and regulations
- 15 – Sales management. Setting up a sales department. Introduction to important negotiations
- 16 – Personal Effectiveness. Time-management
- 17 – Speaking of public and presentation techniques
- 18 – Business planning
- 19 – Business processes to design and administration
- 20 – Industrial management. Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM)
- 21 – Business executive image. Business etiquette
- 22 – Knowledge management. Company continuous development
- 23 – Offsite modules: EMAS summer camp
- 24 – Leadership module – Expeditions to unique places on the planet
- 25 – Global business
- Full-time on campus: $ 13 190 (with a scholarship for 80% tuition fee, only 50 scholarships!)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 30, 2018