INTERNATIONAL PART TIME MBA
- LANGUAGE English
- TYPE Part-time
- INTAKE October 2017
- LENGTH 20 months
- LOCATION Milan + International Week
- TUITION FEE € 30.000
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 3+ years
This Program is designed for talented young professionals who prefer not to interrupt their career while they continue their studies. With the chance to apply skills acquired on the program immediately in the workplace, both student and employer can reap the rewards of this flexible format.
MIP has an analytical approach to problem-solving and provides the special mix of technical and management skills required to develop and lead world-class companies in a range of sectors, from operations and manufacturing to design and luxury management.
Students can customize their MBA, with management boot camps focused on the business challenges of the future, international exchanges all around the world and personal development activities. Moreover, during the 2017 edition, students will participate in an International Week in Barcelona and will also have the opportunity to experience an intensive one-week study tour in Silicon Valley.
WHY A PART TIME MBA AT MIP?
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, it is more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve as you follow your career path. With MIP’s International Part Time Master of Business Administration, developed from our 30 years of MBA and EMBA experience, tomorrow’s manager can become more valuable to their company today.
The Program provides a complete vision of business activities in a changing global context using a variety of advanced teaching methods. The strong competencies and skills learned on this course will serve participants throughout their career, with content specifically designed to enhance employability.
A change of perspective from a disciplinary to a multidisciplinary approach enables students to delve into real and complex business problems. Managers are trained to acquire transferable skills applicable to a broad range of areas; such flexibility is fundamental in the workplace of today.
Moreover, individual attention helps students to hone their interpersonal skills; the well-rounded manager of the future will learn to use soft skills with creativity and vision, so as to steer a path through the complexities of the business world whilst maintaining the humanity of a successful leader.
The international nature of the Faculty makes for a stimulating environment and one from which all students will benefit, not only in terms of learning about other cultures and attitudes in the workplace but also on a personal level, with many opportunities for networking and forming lasting friendships.
MIP delivers a comprehensive Program, constantly updated to remain in line with the business climate. The combination of a focus on emerging topics and trends together with access to MIP’s cutting-edge research allows students to keep one step ahead, learning to anticipate and prepare for change – vital assets in the current, competitive market.
THE INTERNATIONAL WEEK AT EADA
Students of the 2017 edition will spend the first full week of the program at EADA, one among the most prestigious European business school, top ranked with international accreditations, at the forefront of management and In Company training for the Spanish and international business.
During the International Week students will have the opportunity to fully immerse themeselves in another business school, meet their Faculty and enjoy an outdoor activity with all the class, to break the ice and build the team spirit.
A PROGRAM RESPONDING TO TODAY’S BUSINESS NEEDS
- Designed in close collaboration with companies to train the ‘manager of the future’ capable of addressing cross functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems
- Unique Training Formula: Technological Know-how combined with managerial skills
- Defined on 4 pillars: Core Courses in General Management, Management Boot Camps, Project Work clubbed with a Soft Skills & Personal Development program including the opportunity of a study tour in Silicon Valley
- Focus on new-age management specializations: different boot camps to dig deep into the business challenges of the future
- Diversified Teaching Methodology: Digital learning, interactive lessons, business cases, group activities, business seminars by companies, outdoor training, assessment center, business games and business plan
- A more flexible Part Time format thanks to the access to multimedia contents through of an innovative digital learning platform developed with MICROSOFT
- A truly international experience: a new International Week, Exchange Opportunities in world renowned business schools in Australia, France, Germany, Spain, USA, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, India & China
- Personal Development services to help develop your career path and soft skills
- Small Class Size with an optimal faculty-student ratio and effective peer to peer learning
- PROFILE: Graduates from any discipline with a minimum of three years’ work experience
- LENGTH: 20 months
- FORMAT: Part-time weekend + digital learning
- LANGUAGE: English
- CAMPUS: Milan, Italy; Barcelona, Spain
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE: International Week at EADA Business School + global Exchange Programs
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY: network with peers and Faculty members
- LEADERSHIP + PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM: Development of soft skills + new career opportunities
- Flexibility built into format timing and content
- Diversified teaching methods
- Small class size with optimal teacher-student ratio
- Digital learning platform developed by MIP on Microsoft technology
FOUR KEY ELEMENTS
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Innovation and futuristic technology
- Balance of hard and soft skills
- Close collaboration with companies
The first purpose of an MBA course is to endow students with a basic knowledge of general management, to develop their decision-making and innovation capabilities. The first part of the MBA Program addresses this need with courses that give a 360-degree vision of the workplace:
- Business Law
- Business Planning
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Strategy
- Economics and Global Business
- Financial accounting
- Digital transformation
- Industrial Economics
- Innovation and Project Management
- Management Accounting
- Marketing & Communication
- Supply Chain and Operations management
- Organization Theory & Design - HR Management - Decision Making
- Organizational Behaviour
TIMELINE + FORMAT
The MBA is a modular program, which must be completed within a three-year period.
- Length: 20 months
- Part-time weekend format
- Lessons held on campus on one weekend per month
- Face-to-face lessons combined with digital learning platform
- Three full-week sessions (one per solar year)
Full-week sessions consolidate learning and focus on the latest management specializations. They are comprised of:
- International Week in Autumn 2017 at EADA Business School, Barcelona
- One week at MIP in Autumn 2018 on general management topics
- Management Boot Camp in Spring 2018 or Spring 2019
- Second Boot Camp opportunity in a different time window
- Additional study tour in Silicon Valley
- Substitute Boot Camp of specialization with two long weekends at MIP on soft skills
The inbuilt flexibility of the course enables students to plan their preferred work and study schedule.
MIP IDEAL MBA CANDIDATE
Ideal candidates have already developed a working experience of at least three years, ideally in an international environment or in an international position.
These talents are willing to expand their skill set and to extend their knowledge through meaningful study and practical work. They should be ready to be challenged in real-world business situations and should possess the motivation to boost their careers.
Ambition, independence and humility are also highly desirable characteristics and finally, we are looking for people who are highly motivated to bring their own personal contribution to the class and to promote diversity.
Admissions are rolling, so the sooner you get your application submitted, the more chance you have of securing admissions and MIP tuition fee waivers.
Admission to the MBA is limited to a predetermined number of students. This ensures the optimal development of each student while preserving the group’s learning process. All elements of the application form are carefully studied so we highly recommend that you fill it out carefully and provide us with any extra material you believe might help your candidature.
The selection is based on the evaluation of the professional and academic background, a motivational interview with the Admission Staff and the MIP Test. The selection result depends on the score given to each of the above mentioned elements and can be positive or negative.
STEP 1: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Complete the Online Application uploading your updated CV/resume. You will also need to pay the application fee (€ 150) which can be paid online on the application platform itself. You must upload at least your updated CV for initial activation of application while the rest of the documents can be sent afterwards.
STEP 2: INTERVIEW SELECTION AND APTITUDE TEST
You will be informed whether you have been selected for the interview with our admission team. You will also are required to sit the MIP Test with the goal of evaluating your logical and critical reasoning skills.
STEP 3: SUBMISSION OF FURTHER DOCUMENTS
- University degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Official university transcripts
- Copy of passport/EU Identity card
- 2 passport sized photographs
- GRE or GMAT (if available)*
- Certificate of English Proficiency (not mandatory for admission purposes, but it is required to access exchanges programs)*
- 1 or 2 letters of reference (not mandatory)
*If you wish to send your scores directly to MIP, please note that our school code is 7455
STEP 4: FINAL DECISION
Once the Admissions Team receives feedback from the interviewer, your application will be evaluated and then presented to the Admissions Committee who then decides whether to accept or reject each candidate. The selection is based on the evaluation of the professional and academic background, motivational interview performance with the Admissions Team and an aptitude test score (GMAT/GRE/MIP Test). The selection result depends on the score given on each of the above mentioned elements and can be positive or negative. You will be advised by e-mail of the final decision on your application.
Contact the Part Time MBA Admissions Office for assistance or to personalise your application path!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 18, 2017