INTERNATIONAL FULL TIME MBA
Start Day: September
Duration: 12 months
Format: Full Time
Course fee: € 32,000
Teaching language: English
Required qualification: 3 years Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS)
An MBA program designed with over 30 Official Partner Companies
The International Full Time MBA program is now offered in Official Partnership with over 30 International and National Companies offering key involvement through project works, company sponsorships and placement opportunities. The list of MBA Partner Companies includes Aboca, Allianz, Amazon, ArtRooms, Banale, Barilla, Bip, Blackberry, Edison, EF - Education First, Enel, Expedia, Fire, Halldis, IBM, Kerakoll, lastminute.com Group, Lilly, Microsoft, OTB Diesel, Pirelli, Poliform, Sirti, Telecom - Tim, The Boston Consulting Group, Vente-privee, Vimar, Vivocha, Vodafone, Whirlpool, Xmetrics and many more coming on board in the future.
5 Reasons to choose the International MBA of MIP Politecnico Di Milano
Here are the top 5 Reasons why the International MBA of MIP Politecnico di Milano will be a game changer for you
01. 2016/2017 Official Partnership with over 30 Partner Companies
The International MBA program is offered in official collaboration with more than 30 Multinational and Italian companies offering company sponsorships as well as project work and job opportunities to candidates. The program is redesigned by and for companies to prepare the 'manager of the future' who is capable of solving cross-functional, multidimensional and complex problems that the corporate world of today faces.
The MBA Partner Companies will have a key involvement in the program right from the start through networking events, mentorship, business seminars and funding opportunities for candidates.
02. MBA Program of the Future
- Designed to train the ‘manager of the future’ capable of addressing cross functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems
- Focus on new and emerging technologies in management
- Unique Training Formula: Technological Know-how combined with managerial skills
- 4 Fundamental Elements: Analytical Approach to Problem Solving, Innovation & Futuristic Technology, Balance of Hard and Soft Skills, Close Collaboration with Companies
- Diversified Teaching Methodology: Digital learning, interactive lessons, business cases, group activities, business seminars by companies, outdoor training, assessment center, business games and business plan
- Focus on specializing in new-age management specializations: Seven different bootcamps to join and learn from
- During the MBA program students will have the opportunity to experience an intensive one-week study tour in the Silicon Valley whose purpose is to expose students to its ecosystem and deepen their understanding of entrepreneurship and cutting-edge topics
- Small Class Size with an optimal teacher-student ratio and effective peer to peer learning
- Opportunity to learn the Italian language during the program
03. Your Dedicated Career Service
MIP's Career Development Office (CDO) is one-of-a-kind and is dedicated to providing a highly personalized service to each MBA student. The CDO provides guidance and assistance so as to best prepare the candidate for the recruitment process with the MBA Partner Companies as well as all the companies of our network. The CDO’s goal is to provide the MBA students with the right opportunities to grow in their post-MBA career.
- To provide MBA students focused career development support tools for reconfirming, realigining and self-defining contextual career decisions.
- To support students develop their competitive advantage in the post-MBA recruitment processes.
MBA Placement Statistics
Job Opportunties Sources
- Boston Consulting Group
- Eli Lilly
Job Sector Change
Project Work Locations
CDO Activities - 2015/16
*Source: Financial Times Ranking
04. Celebrate Diversity
The International MBA class is composed of over 20 different nationalities with candidates coming from different academic, professional and cultural backgrounds. The experience is truly international thanks to the many short and long term exchange opportunties in France, Spain, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia, USA and UK.
05. Awaken the budding entrepreneur in you
The International MBA at MIP is also a unique opportunity for wannabe entrepreneurs. The program offers the platform to build on your own entrepreneurial idea and test it in front of real investors and business angels. Candidates will have access to PoliHub - Politecnico di Milano's in-house start-up incubator to develop their own business venture or new product idea.
The Ideal MIP MBA Candidate
The ideal candidate has developed skills through professional experience and is looking to expand their skill set and extend their knowledge through meaningful study and practical work. Candidates should be ready to stretch their minds and be challenged in real-world business situations and should possess the talent and motivation to excel in their chosen careers. Ambition, independence and humility are also highly desirable characteristics and finally, we are looking for people who are highly motivated to bring their own personal contribution to the class and to promote diversity.
Applications for the September 2016 intake are closed. Applications to 2017 International Full Time MBA are now open. Please apply online at www.applyformasters.net . Students who apply within November, 30th, 2016 will receive an early-bird discount of 5%. For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission to the MBA is limited to a predetermined number of students. This ensures the optimal development of each student while enriching the group’s learning process. All elements of the online application are carefully studied so we highly recommend that you fill it out carefully and provide us with any extra material you believe might help your candidature.
Step 1: Activation of Application
Activate the Online Application uploading your updated CV/resume. You will also need to pay the application fee which can be paid online on the application platform itself. You must upload at least your updated CV for initial activation of application while the rest of the documents can be sent after the motivational interview
Step 2: Screening of Candidature
You will be informed whether you have been selected for the Motivational Interview by our admissions team in due time.
Step 3: Submission of Further Documents
- University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution and Official Transcripts
- MIP test (mandatory)
- GMAT/GRE score if available (optional but highly recommended)*
- Certificate of English Proficiency*
- Motivational statement
- 2 letters of reference (optional)
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Digital Photo
*If you wish to send your scores directly to MIP, please note that our school code is 7455
Step 4: Final Decision
Once the Admissions Team receives feedback from the interviewer, your application will be evaluated and then presented to the Admissions Committee who then decides whether to accept or reject each candidate. The selection is based on the evaluation of the professional and academic background, motivational interview performance with the Admissions Team and an aptitude test score (GMAT/GRE/MIP Test). The selection process assesses the profile of the individual candidate while taking into account the composition of the MBA class, which must be consistent with the quality and diversity the School requires. Acceptance is based on the ability to excel, not only academically, but also in the business community and the School does not provide individual answers to non-admitted candidates. You will be advised by e-mail of the final decision on your application.
Prepare for your GMAT, GRE, TOEFL or IELTS
Thanks to the special agreement with MasterPrep center, MIP offers its applicants the unique possibility to have a GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and IELTS personalized course from the comfort of their home at a very special price (20% discount), no matter where they live. MasterPrep offers candidates its proven experience and extensive professionalism, focusing exclusively on THEIR specific needs and objectives. Write to email@example.com for more information so that you can benefit from this partnership
International Students in Milan - Assistance
Once you have been accepted to the International MBA program, you will be faced with a whole new "To Do" list. This will include visas, housing, insurance, setting yourself up in Milan and much more.
MBA students will be put in touch with MIP's Interational Students Office which will be able to provide you with useful assistance and information in order to help your move to Italy go smoothly and your stay in Milan very comfortable.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 2, 2017