The Right Preparation for Global Management
For more than 20 years, the IMM Global Executive MBA program has helped executives and corporations become more effective participants in the international economy. Implemented by five business schools on four continents, our program offers a true global reach combined with a local immersion thanks to 10 weeks of on-campus residencies in seven different countries.
- Earn Two MBA degrees: Purdue (USA) and TIAS (The Netherlands)
- International Immersion: 10 weeks in seven countries on four continents
- Program Language: 100% English
- Average Professional Experience of Your Fellow Students: 13-15 years
- Networking: Lasts a lifetime
IMM’s five partner schools are all leading institutions in their respective regions and represent some of the most competitive parts of the global economy: the European Union, the United States, and emerging markets. Discover the benefits of having access to thought leaders from five premier universities.
Please check out our brochure for additional information.
A minimum of 5 years work experience is required for the program.
Application deadline: February 5, 2018 or until the class is filled
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 31, 2017