This programme is practice-relevant, flexible and focuses on your success. Our cutting-edge curriculum, designed by experts with input from business leaders and companies, provides you with a distinct way of approaching business and will give your career a real competitive edge. This programme provides global, strategic and integrated insights of organisations and companies. Our cutting-edge curriculum provides you with transferable skills, excellent knowledge, practical tools, as well as a digital and sustainable mindset to become a top manager. This unique programme develops your analytical skills and improves your ability to manage different business situations. You will learn to think and behave like a modern manager thanks to our unique real business approach. The IFM MBA helps you develop your leadership potential and provides you with new business perspectives. You will become a confident professional, who is able to think differently, manage projects, lead a team, create strategies and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialise in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings and 2 innovation awards. IFM cutting-edge curriculum encompasses all key skills by modern businesses.
Facts and Figures
- Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Rankings: ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine 2020
- 3 specialisations: International Business, International Finance, Digital Transformation.
- 12 courses: 10 core courses and 2 electives.
- Study mode: Full-time
- Duration: 1 academic year (9 Months)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, from 2 pm
- Small classes: 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, teamwork.
What Our Alumni Say
“Facing the rapid globalisation of markets, the IFM MBA curriculum provides essential tools for understanding. Organised around classes with fewer numbers of students, the MBA programme at IFM favours interaction and exchange.”
Eric Bara, Corporate Manager Ecolab, France
“The curriculum of the MBA programme was really exciting and challenging at the same time. The teaching environment was very attractive as well. The professors’ academic and professional experience was really inspiring.”
Aliko Blerta, Resident Representative, Algeria, United Nations Development Program
- An application form
- A 300-400 words cover letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More