In an interconnected global economy, successful organizations require leaders that understand global business, apply a strategic mind-set, and deploy evidence-based techniques to effect positive change.
IE Business School and Singapore Management University have joined hands to offer an intensive 10-month MBA programme to mould top talent in Asia for such leadership roles. The joint-degree programme uses a blended learning methodology (face-to-face learning with interactive online periods) that allows professionals from diverse backgrounds, industries and cultures to unite in the spirit of learning, open mindedness and debate, regardless of their geographic location, travel schedules and work commitments.
The IE-SMU MBA programme offers insights into Asia-Pacific markets, business strategies and management cultures and combines the best of theory and practice by allowing students to test out newly learned concepts, skills, and management techniques in business case analyses, simulated environments, and faculty-guided, cross-functional, real-life projects.
- GMAT or GRE score (Revised General Test taken on or after 1 Aug 2011), with IE or SMU Admission Tests as alternatives
- Three years of relevant professional experience
- Essays and other forms of self-expression (3)
- Referee forms (2)
- Work verification letter (optional)
- Organization Chart
- Bachelor’s Degree (if award of degree is not mentioned on transcript)
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if the medium of instruction of your undergraduate studies was not English. It must be taken within the last 2 years at the time of submitting your application.
- Application: S$ 100 Non-Refundable
- Tuition fees (GST included): S$74,900
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 12, 2017