Our Executive MBA programme is the only AMBA-accredited MBA programme in Sweden. It is a part-time management programme conducted in English over 21 months, that:
- Inspires you to access the latest thinking within management
- Challenges you to apply these new insights to your daily work
- Gives you a head start in succeeding in a globalised world
- Provides knowledge and skills to develop new business
- Creates valuable personal and professional networks
- Focuses on Nordic and Asian management
If you aspire to progress your career development and if you are prepared to make an investment, then our Executive MBA programme is your ideal choice!
Five reasons for sponsoring top talents:
- Retain the high-performers
- A shortcut ti international experiance
- Immediate application at the workplace
- Navigate in ever-increasing complexity
- Employer branding
IF YOU CONSIDER JOINING the Gothenburg Executive MBA programme you are probably already engaged in a discussion with your home organisation about sponsorship. To support you in these discussions, we have developed a Sponsor's Guide that you can download from our website.
The Executive MBA programme is a part-time programme conducted in English over 21 months. There is one intake per year, starting the first Thursday in October. Please note that we use rolling admission and process applications on a first-come-first-serve basis. The scheduled three-day classroom sessions on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, take place at a three-week interval with Christmas and summer breaks. All In all, you will have about eleven three-day classroom sessions per year.
Two separate one-week residencies in Asia
The Gothenburg Executive MBA programme includes two separate eight-days residencies at our partner universities; Zhejiang University in Hangzhou and Shanghai Jaio Tong University, China and the Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore, India. The residency in China takes place in April during term 2. The residency in Bangalore, India takes place in January during term 4. Participants in our programme will travel to Asia with intensive fulltime schedules. During a residency, the class typically spends mornings on campus with academic workshops led by the local faculty. Afternoons are devoted to well-prepared field trips to multinational and local companies and organisations. Evenings are used for debriefing and reflection.