The Global OneMBA is an international executive MBA, co-designed by five of the world´s most prestigious business schools with the purpose of delivering a world-class education:
- University of Miami Business School, University of Miami, United States
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil.
- School of Management, Xiamen University, China.
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands.
The Global OneMBA is a global executive MBA unlike any other in the world. In a dynamic learning environment, students have an in-depth review of diverse organizations, policies, and cultures in four regions – Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America – to understand how business is conducted in developed and emerging markets.
- Format: Part-time format designed for executives in high-demand positions
- Take classes once a month throughout a weekend
- Four week-long global residencies held at each school
- Globally-coordinated courses with global teams
- Duration: 21 months
- Program Intake: September
- Language: English
Five top-ranked business schools from four continents join their expertise to create the Global OneMBA, a true international Executive MBA. Through its curriculum, our students obtain a first-hand business experience at some of the world’s most influential economic regions, as well as in developed and emerging markets, therefore acquiring a balanced global business perspective that is not ruled by a single school or culture.
By joining a premier executive program such as the Global OneMBA you become a member of the prestigious and diverse OneMBA global network of business leaders settled across the world, which brings together around 100 current students and over 1100 alumni.
The Global OneMBA is a globally certified MBA program is fully delivered in English within a convenient executive format that combines professional endeavors with a world-class MBA education. OneMBA students will relieve an MBA title, as well as a OneMBA Diploma issued by the five partner schools.
OneMBA at a glance:
- Executive global format with classes on weekends once a month
- Globally coordinated core courses. Each of the five business schools offers an akin curriculum, in addition to a set of regional courses to complement the ever-changing business landscape.
- Projects based on global teams that require collaboration across various time zones and continents, which is a fundamental requirement in today´s multicultural organizations.
- The four-week-long global residencies at each school are the centerpiece of the OneMBA program. Students are taught by a world-class faculty within a local environment and receive focused presentations on behalf of influential leaders from thriving organizations, and they get to visit global and local enterprises.
- Opening Week in Washington: Kenan-Flagler Business School, the University of North Carolina at Chapell Hill.
- European Week in Rotterdam and Varsovia: Rotterdam School of Management.
- Latin Week: Escola de Administraçāo de Empresas de Sāo Paulo de Fundaçāo Getulio Vargas (Brazil) and EGADE Business School (Mexico).
- Asian Week in Xiamen and New Delhi: School of Management, Xiamen University.
Admission to this Executive MBA is highly competitive. EGADE Business School’s Admissions Committee comprehensively evaluates the academic and professional experience of each applicant with the purpose of assessing the potential for academic success and professional growth.
- Professional experience: 7 years
- Age range: 30-52
- Education: University graduates
- Minimum/Average GMAT: 550 / 600
- Any other specific requirements:
- Application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Updated CV
- Official documentation
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A statement of purpose
- Interview with the Program Coordinator or Faculty member
Program taught in: