The Global OneMBA is a truly international executive MBA, co-designed by five of the world´s most prestigious business schools to deliver a world-class education:
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands.
- Kenan-Flagler Business School, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States.
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil.
- School of Management, Xiamen University, China.
The Global OneMBA is a global executive MBA unlike any other in the world. In a dynamic learning environment students study the organizations, policies, and cultures in four regions – Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America – to understand how business is conducted in developed and emerging markets.
- Executive: classes on weekends once a month
- Four week-long global residencies at each school
- Globally-coordinated courses with global teams
- Duration: 21 months
- Program start: September
- Language: English
- Years of experience required: 7 years
Five business schools in four continents join to create the Global OneMBA, the truly international Executive MBA. First-hand business experience obtained in some of the world’s most influential economic regions, as well as in developed and developing countries, give our students a balanced global business perspective not dominated by a single school or culture.
By joining a premier executive program such as the Global OneMBA you become a member of the prestigious and diverse OneMBA global network of business leaders who live and work across the world, which brings together around 100 current students and over 1100 alumni.
The Global OneMBA is a globally certified MBA program delivered in English in a convenient executive format that combines professional commitments with a world-class MBA education. OneMBA students will relieve an MBA title, as well as a OneMBA Diploma issued by the five partner schools. The program is fully delivered in English during 21 months:
- Executive global format with classes on weekends once a month.
- Globally coordinated core courses: each of the five business schools offers similar curriculum, in addition to a set of regional courses to complement the ever-changing business landscape.
- Projects based on global teams that require collaboration across multiple time zones and continents, an absolute necessity in today´s multicultural organizations.
- Four week-long global residencies at each school are the centerpiece of the OneMBA program. Students are taught by world-class faculty from the local environment and include presentations by influential leaders from thriving organizations and visits to global and local enterprises:
- Opening Week in Washington: Kenan-Flagler Business School, the University of North Carolina at Chapell Hill.
- European Week in Rotterdam and Varsovia: Rotterdam School of Management.
- Latin Week: Escola de Administraçāo de Empresas de Sāo Paulo de Fundaçāo Getulio Vargas (Brazil) and EGADE Business School (Mexico).
- Asian Week in Xiamen and New Delhi: School of Management, Xiamen University.
Admission to this Executive MBA is highly competitive. The program seeks talented and high potential applicants and the admissions committee reviews applications on an individual basis, looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess the potential for academic success and future professional growth.
- Minimum work experience: 7 YEARS / Average: 13 YEARS
- Age frame: 30-52 / Average:36
- Education: University graduates
- Minimum/Average GMAT: 550 / 600
- Any other specific requirements:
- Admission application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Up-to-date CV
- Official documentation
- English language competence score (TOEFL or equivalent)
- A letter indicating reasons for the application
- Interview with Program Director or Faculty member
Program taught in: