In this program we aim to add value to your career (communication, teamwork, reporting, analytical approach, public presentations, professional maturity, etc.) and we intend to develop your entrepreneurial talent, both to apply it in the start up of new business projects, so that it becomes your unique management style.
The MBA is aimed at professionals with demonstrable experience, looking to improve their habilididades beyond your area of expertise, expanding career opportunities and gain recognition in a business environment increasingly competitive.
The program adapts to the characteristics of this public through the MBA Global mode.
Approach and Methodology
Two on semamas in Madrid
Contact with practicing professionals has an undeniable transmission component and is teaching experience. To get the most out of the sessions, the students must complete prior to the class an individual examination of the documentation that we make available, so go to the classroom session "previously acquired knowledge".
- The classes are supplemented via online, and through video and / or webinars also in charge of professionals, coordinated interventions with the content of the sessions
- Academic effort is complemented by online individual student learning progress following tests (in learning mode or test mode), performing online Case Studies, etc.
- Title MBA - Master in Business Administration from Esden Business School - A certificate issued by LSE, London School of Economics and Political Science (optional program) - Diploma in E-commerce
The faculty is composed of prestigious professionals in active training capacity and efficiency in the transmission of knowledge.
Employees, consultants and directors of the most important international companies such as Electrolux, Detector, El Corte Ingles, Campofrio, Shiseido-L'Oréal, UBS, CaixaBank, Havas Media among others.
- ACCOUNTING FOR FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Structural Finance
- Corporate Finance
- COMMERCIAL ADDRESS
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- HUMAN BEHAVIOR IN ORGANIZATIONS
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Decision Analysis
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
- IT MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATION AND KNOWLEDGE
This school offers programs in: