The Global Master of Business Administration (Global MBA or GMBA) is a 12-month, residential course designed to develop 21st century business leaders with in-depth cross-functional knowledge and understanding of the theories and practices related to global business. In addition to laying a strong theoretical foundation, the course pays special emphasis to the development of global intelligence, cultural agility and important real-world business skills like effective communication, decision-making, leadership, networking and problem solving.
As this is a post-graduate program, Master’s degree, the candidate must already be a university graduate to apply. Preference is given to those with additional relevant post-graduate qualifications.The candidate must have a minimum of three years of full time work experience. Candidates must have completed their secondary education in English. If required, candidates may need to provide an authorized statement confirming this.
Highlights of GMBA Program
- Forbes ranked S P Jain's #10 in the world: Best International one-year MBAs 2015-2016
- Business Education 2.0 curriculum
- Corporate Readiness training
- Australian degree
- Accredited by AMBA, UK, and ABEST21, Japan
- Multinational Career Services Offices in 4 countries
- Financial Times U.K. Global MBA Rankings 2012
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 2, 2016