One Year. Three Continents. Accelerated Global MBA.
L.I.U.'s one year global MBA is a unique program for students to have immersive learning experiences in three world centers: London, Shanghai, and New York.
Three leading business schools, One world-class MBA
Move seamlessly through three leading institutes in Europe, Asia and North America: Lucy Cavendish College at Cambridge, School of Management at Fudan University, and College of Management of L.I.U. Post.
- Duration: 11-month program
- Start: Mid-August 2019
- 24 weeks in New York
- 5 weeks in London
- 4 weeks in Shanghai
- Degree: L.I.U. MBA Degree plus a Certificate from Fudan University
- Language of Instruction: English
What your 11 months will look like
Module 1: Business Innovation
- Personal & professional development
- Franklin Convey certification
- Dale Carnegie assessment
- Digital enterprise
Module 2: Global Strategies
- Financial investing strategy
- Corporation consulting skills
- Branding and licensing
- Company and government agency visits
Module 3: Industrial Dynamics
- Evaluation modeling
- Case interview
- Job placement skills
- Certifications (6 Sigma, PMP)
Module 4: Global Leadership
- Heterogeneous teams
- Case interview
- Market assessment
- Asymmetric alliances
- VC Presentation
Three world-class faculties, One education partnership
Global MBA, the powerful partnership between Lucy Cavendish College at Cambridge, School of Management at Fudan University, and College of Management of L.I.U. Post, provides globally focused students with the insight, expertise, networks, and multifaceted perspectives to become successful leaders - anywhere in the world.
College of Management at L.I.U. Post
- Ranked among Princeton Review’s “Best Business Schools” for 15 consecutive years
- Ranked a College of Distinction 2017
- 200,000+ alumni across 6 continents and 116 countries
- Among "10 hot colleges in the marking under Innovative Management"
- MBA program accredited by AACSB International
Lucy Cavendish College at Cambridge University
1. Lucy Cavendish is the only all-female college in the country for women aged 21 and over. MBA program accredited by AACSB International
2. Lucy Cavendish is a unique part of one of the world's greatest universities, the University of Cambridge. Ranked among Princeton Review’s “Best Business Schools” for 15 consecutive years
3. The college was founded in 1965 to increase the opportunities available for women to work and study at the highest level.
4. Cavendish takes applicants for all the courses on offer at the University of Cambridge, and our Global MBA research students work at the cutting edge of everything from linguistics to psychology.
5. Affiliates of the University of Cambridge have received more Nobel Prizes than those of any other institution in the world!
School of Management at Fudan University
Created in 1917, Fudan University is one of the biggest universities in Finance and Business.
Fudan University has established exchange relationships with more than 200 universities in about 30 countries.
Ranked: China's Top 10 Business Schools by Forbes
Faculty: 150 full-time faculty members
Diversity: international students 17%, women 60%
- Han Zheng -- former Shanghai Mayor, China's Vice Premier
- Tang Jiaxuan - former foreign minister of China
- Lu Zhiqiang --- billionaire property developer
Accreditations: AACSB, EQUIS
Message from Deans
"I was always interested in going global. We have an institution that will have global reach and relevance. New York is one of the business meccas of the world - we have tremendous financial wealth around the area, but also a wealth of opportunities for students to get jobs later on through our career placement services."
Robert Valli, Dean,
College of Management, L.I.U.
Ph.D., University of Cambridge
UC Berkeley, Stanford Alumni
"For more than one hundred years, generations of Fudan people have kept such a belief, and commitment, which led to the university’s brilliance and glory, and cast upon the university’s brand its spiritual core and cultural basis."
Xiongwen Lu, Dean,
School of Management, Fudan University
Ph.D., Fudan University
Apply to Global MBA to connect with global business and gain immediate career advantage home or abroad.
Join a community of high-potential students and professionals who study with some of the best business educators in the world. Together, you will help shape the future of business.
About the School
Long Island University (L.I.U.) was founded in 1926 in Brooklyn, N.Y., under the guiding principle of educating and empowering men and women from all walks of life. L.I.U. has grown into one of the na ... Read More