Next Intakes: September 2020 (Open)
Global MBA is taking place in Geneva, Switzerland.
MBA focuses on 3 key areas that deal with global aspects:
- Innovation & Disruption
On top of the 10 core courses you have to complete, we also offer 6 optional/elective courses that you can attend. Some of the topics include the continued rise of AI, Feeding a culture transformation, Keeping up with the data eruption, Robots, Increased value for human skills, Automation drives new skill shifts, Ethics challenges for leaders, and businesses.
Overall, the Global MBA is composed of 10 core courses and 6 elective courses that will be taught by leading experts over 20 industry and business partners.
- Global and International Management
- Human Resource Management
- Global Finance & Banking
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses
- 12 to 16 Months
- 24 to 34 Extended Weekend Lectures
- 10 Core Courses + 6 Elective Courses
- 24 Contact Hours per Course
- Lectures are held on Fridays/Saturdays
- 60 ECTS Credits
- Taught in English
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses (at least 2)
There are 6 elective courses to select for the specialization that deals with following topics*:
- Big Data and AI
- Robots, People, HR and Management Issues
- Digital Transformation and Future of Work
- Change Management
- Culture of Transformation
- HR and Co-working Spaces
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Our Global MBA will help you to be prepared to assume senior-level management roles in a variety of organizations and industries. Many of our graduates are currently employed in the following roles Director, CEO, Vice President, Senior Management, Owner / Partner, Entrepreneur, HR Expert, etc.
Overall Global MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real-life problem-solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire a collaborative mindset
Global MBA was designed in partnership with over 20 business and industry partners.
The Global MBA program is offered in English, brings 60 ECTS credits, and is organized into core courses and seminars. Earn your Global MBA in 12 months or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience. The program takes place in Geneva, Switzerland.
The practical relevance and applicability of the curriculum are the focal point of this postgraduate program. The Global MBA’s course contents cover a broad spectrum of relevant management topics, such as corporate finance, global business environment, leadership, marketing and communications, supply chain management, and strategy. During your studies, you will gain access to productive practice-based projects and learn to apply the curriculum directly to real life.
All of the lectures are following high standards and are delivered by our professors or Deloitte lecturers. Our professors will keep you engaged, motivated, and will provide high-quality teaching experience so you leverage your professional development and advance your career.
Global MBA: 15.000 EUR
This price includes all costs. There are no other costs that you have to pay for.
We offer various scholarship opportunities. We invite you to carefully check which one can apply to you.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
Global MBA curriculum is composed of 10 core topics + 6 elective courses that you can attend. We organize elective courses in collaboration with our business and industry partners on specific topics relevant to global business and management challenges.
- Creating Value Through Operations Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Smarketing: Sales Marketing
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Digital Transformation
- Human Resources Management
- Empower your Team(s)
- Strategic Risk Management
- Organizational Agility – surviving and thriving in turbulent times
- Transformation Management
- Costing and Profitability through the prism of Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Tax Management
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Experts in Business Education
SSBM is “Experts in Business Education”. Our core values stand on:
We offer Swiss quality through unique Experience, Exchange, Everywhere, and Engagement.
SSBM Geneva offers the educational programs at 4 locations: Geneva (Switzerland), Zagreb (Croatia), Shanghai (China), and Moscow (Russia).
How about connecting with your peers, alumni, students, professors, industry leaders, and companies we work with?
SSBM enables this through our unique and innovative “SSBM Connect” platform where you can engage, interact, and socialize with the SSBM community!
Networking is one of our core strategic directions.
SSBM has signed a strategic partnership with MBA Alumni clubs enabling SSBM MBA students to become members of the MBA Alumni Club. This will provide to our MBA students new networking opportunities to connect with peers from the same but also different industries as one of SSBM’s main objectives is to have a diverse student body.
Still Wondering Why Study at SSBM?
- SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
- We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs, you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency, and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Apply To SSBM
The Application Process
Applications go through the SSBM’s admissions website.
The admissions team looks for evidence of academic ability as well as indications of past performance and future potential.
If you have questions or would like help with your application, please feel free to contact our dedicated team at any point in your application process at email@example.com
- Step 1
- Prepare Your CV/Resume
- Professional Resume (in pdf format)
- Step 2
- Fill the Application form
- Send us your Application form (in pdf format)
- Step 3
- Your Photo
- Professional Photo (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 4
- ID document
- Passport/ID document or driver’s license (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 5
- Grades transcript
- Most recent transcript or diploma (pdf format only).
- Step 6
- Submit all documents from Steps 1-5 and send it to us by email. The application process should not take more than 10 minutes. Once the application form has been submitted, we will send you full details on the next steps.
Things To Know First
The Common Application is required for students applying to any of SSBM’s programs.
For some of the degrees you have to fulfill some minimum requirements:
- To attend our MBA program you must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our doctoral degree is open to anyone who already holds a Master/MBA degree or has extensive professional experience. You must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our Certificate programs do not have any strict requirements and can be taken by anyone who has acquired or is in the progress of receiving a bachelor's degree.
When To Apply?
You can join our program at any moment once the Admission Committee reviews your application. Be certain that you have the necessary qualification for each of our programs. SSBM will review your qualifications during the course of your studies. SSBM reserves the right not to award you a degree if the admission criteria are not met.
What is Next?
After being admitted to our programs, you will receive a letter of admission. Having processed the payment, you will receive an email with your login credentials and will be granted access to our Learn Management System.
Fox / Pexels
About the School
SSBM is a global, innovative and unique school with students from all around the world. Our programs were designed with over 30 industry partners. We guarantee Swiss Quality Education and excellence. ... Read More