If you’re wanting to start a business or launch an international career, the Global MBA can help you reach your goals. Alternatively, if you want to progress onto a research degree, including a doctorate in a relevant area, the program will provide you with the skills necessary for successful.
This program provides students with the skills and knowledge of the latest techniques in business, management, and leadership ensuring they achieve their ambitions. You will understand how to apply what you have learned and to identify trends that will add relevance to your organization.
All programs are taught in English at our Berlin campus, a city known as a hub for start-ups. Berlin offers many career opportunities for students to take advantage of upon successfully graduating. Our career services are also on-hand to help you navigate the job market.
BSBI wants its students to have careers they thrive in, which is why free German lessons are available as part of our programs. These enhance your employability and ensure you are able to successfully integrate into the German workforce upon graduating.
Secure your place by paying the required €2,000 deposit before 30 September 2019 and get up to €1,500 off the cost of your tuition fees (students from the EU will receive up to €500 off).
- Minimum age: 21
- English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component);
- PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognized by NARIC)
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- €12,500 (International students)
- €6,500 (EU students)
Please note: from the February 2020 intake, the cost of this program will increase to €13,250 (international students) and €7,000 (EU students).
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to become an exceptional business leader in your chosen field? Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you develop the key management skills you need for a successful career.
BSBI’s degree programs have three concepts at its heart:
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
- Improve your business skills through practical teaching methods
- Learn about your chosen industry from career-oriented academics at the top of their field
- Gain competitive advantages by acquiring key professional tools and techniques
- Learn how to apply the concepts to real businesses
Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional and upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
While you study your degree…
Benefit from career-oriented and practical teaching approach using methods such as:
- Case studies
- Visits to exhibitions and businesses
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Group discussions
- Group projects
Flexibility & online study support
Enjoy a study schedule designed to fit around your professional and personal commitments.
Take advantage of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and access ‘Virtual’ classrooms meaning you can study from home.
Central Berlin campus
BSBI has created a wonderful study environment, offering a newly-refurbished, modern campus located in the heart of Berlin.
The city was recently ranked the most popular choice for international students looking to study in Europe**.
**Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
Industry connections and opportunity
As Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin is the perfect place to learn about business and gain valuable experience – the city is a hub for entrepreneurs who flock to Berlin to take advantage of investment and economic opportunity.
Dedicated Career Service
BSBI’s on-campus career experts are dedicated to helping you train for success. Career services are tailored to your particular needs and are designed to develop you into an excellent candidate upon graduating.
Globally recognized degree qualification
You will receive a qualification from Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno – BSBI’s main academic partner.
Post-study residence permit
After successfully completing your degree course, you will be able to apply for a post-study residence permit for up to 18 months. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of economic opportunities across Germany.