Looking to take your business international? Study the Global MBA at BSBI, offered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, a TEF Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF).
The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the Guardian League Table 2020.
Throughout the 18-month program, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills needed to work in the global economy. You’ll also pick a pathway based on your career goals: Entrepreneurship, Project Management, HR Management, and Marketing Management. Modules on the program include: Marketing and Business Environment, Strategic Management and Leadership as well as Accounting and Managerial Finance.
Alongside studying, you’ll have ample opportunities to expand your professional network through class visits and by interacting with other ambitious students in your program. You might even find your next business partner.
You’ll be based in the start-up capital of Europe, Berlin, meaning you’ll be surrounded by a number of excellent employers, many of whom are keen to offer internships to ambitious students. Once you graduate, you’ll be able to apply for an 18-month post-study visa so you can find work in Europe’s biggest economy.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Academic Qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT).
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognized university (according to NARIC), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade of C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above.
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test ( Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, and the USA.
*Above bachelor’s degree can be a postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
About the School
The Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin. We focus on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.