Four Countries. Two Degrees.
The GlobalMBA is a unique program providing graduate students the opportunity to combine intensive classroom study with residential experiences in four countries: Germany, Poland, China and the United States. The GlobalMBA is offered by a consortium of four outstanding universities:
- Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- University of Warsaw
- Dongbei University of Finance & Economics
- University of North Florida
Each university selects a small group of students who function as a cohort throughout the GlobalMBA. The cohort, of approximately forty students, studies together, spending one term at each institution. The curriculum includes courses in the international aspects of each business discipline, in addition to courses on intercultural communication and international business environments in each country. All instruction is in English.
The experience and knowledge that GlobalMBA students gain by living, studying, and learning about four diverse countries and working closely with the international students in the program prepares them for exciting careers in international business.
The GlobalMBA curriculum for the current and next cohorts are available at the links below. To understand the tables, recall that each university in the consortium selects a small group of students who function as a single cohort, studying together throughout the program. The opportunity to live, study, and travel with students from other nations represents one of the most important learning experiences in the GlobalMBA. All instruction is in English.
Teamwork is used intensively in the GlobalMBA. Traditionally each team consists of at least one student from each institution, deepening the intercultural aspects of the program. Upon successful completion of all program requirements, each student earns two master's degrees.
All GlobalMBA students, regardless of the home university, must meet the following admission requirements.
- Hold a bachelor's (undergraduate) degree by the time that they begin the GlobalMBA
- Official GMAT score (minimum 500) or GRE (minimum 150 verbal and minimum 150 quantitative)
- Note: Due to the re-scoring of the GRE in 2011, these GRE admissions requirements are valid for spring 2012- spring 2013 admissions.
- Be proficient in English. (All instruction in the GlobalMBA is in English regardless of the student's native language.)
- Have successfully completed courses in each of the following areas:
- Business Law
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017