Our Global MBA is a full-time postgraduate program that provides insight into some of the latest and most innovative areas of business management and focuses specifically on training students to appreciate, accept and adapt to different business and cultural environments, preparing them for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
With the objective of making learning far more fast-paced, engaged and relevant, the academic community at S P Jain has revamped the Global MBA program to focus on the development of attributes like global intelligence, creativity, and innovation, teamwork, decision-making and communication skills, without compromising on technical knowledge.
The new Global MBA program includes several new and innovative additions including an online adaptive learning system, a blended form of course delivery and a new cutting-edge specialization in Consulting Management. Investment Banking and Wealth Management will be offered as Global Finance, while the other specializations in Global Logistics and Supply Chain, Information Technology and Contemporary Marketing continue to be offered.
Global MBA Highlights
- 12-month full-time postgraduate course
- For professionals with over 3 years of work experience
- Ranked among the world’s top MBA programs by Forbes (2013-2014) and Financial Times (2011 & 2012)
- New and improved curriculum focuses on enhancing your employability in a global setting
- Pre-term learning component reduces classroom time spent learning “conceptual components” creating time for more applied on-campus learning
- Australian degree
- Career Services Offices in 4 countries
- Accredited by ABEST21, Japan
As this is a post-graduate program, Master’s degree, the candidate must already be a university graduate to apply. Preference is given to those with additional relevant post-graduate qualifications.
The candidate must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience.
Candidates must have completed their secondary education in English. If required, candidates may need to provide an authorized statement confirming this.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 26, 2018