Whether you are a globally-minded student with an eye to expanding your horizons or a business professional looking to gain insight on Asia, the NTU Global MBA program gives you the competitive edge with an all-English curriculum from one of the top universities in both Asia and the world.
The NTU Global MBA (GMBA) program transforms young professionals into global leaders.
Through our distinguished faculty members and guest speakers from a variety of industries, we are able to integrate theory with practice from an Asian perspective. By building on the foundation set by a solid curriculum, the Global MBA program is dedicated to cultivating the next generation’s entrepreneurs and innovators inspired to making a difference and being an influence in the world.
Global MBA (GMBA) at National Taiwan University (NTU) is a two-year full-time English MBA program.
It aims to prepare students to become future leaders in the global market.
GMBA Program is full of challenges for students to grow and develop into valued sought-after graduates. With the NTU GMBA diploma in hand you will have the tools necessary to excel in today's competitive global market and to pursue a prosperous career. Our goal is to provide a solid practical foundation for young business minds on three dimensions: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Real-World Practices.
Connect with an all-star cast of global students while learning from world-renowned academics whose experience will guide our students to their goals. An all-English curriculum, combined with collaboration with top-tier international institutions around the world gives our students the competitive edge to succeed in the business world in Asia and beyond.
Experience the NTU Global MBA Advantage:
- A Top Ranked University in Asia and the World
- Diverse Student Boys
- Distinguished Faculty with Broad International Experience
- Solid Core Curriculum with Grounding in Real World Applications
- Wide-Ranging Electives Allowing Great Specialization
- Internship and Job Opportunities around Asia and Beyond
- Exchange and Dual Degree Programs Offered by Leading Global Universities
- Graduation Requirements: 39 credits and a Master Thesis or Business Plan
- Core courses are scheduled every Monday and Wednesday afternoons and evenings
10 Core Classes (3 Credits/Class)
- Financial Reporting*
- Data Analysis and Statistics*
- Management Information System
- Service and Operations Management
- *Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management*
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Accounting
- New core courses since Fall 2014
- Courses can be used towards fulfilling GMBA’s graduation requirement:
- Only courses atMaster/Graduate level (courses with "M" or "U" codes) offeredby NTU College of Management
- Up to six (6) credits of Chinese-taught courses at Master/Graduate level offered by NTU College of Management, excluding courses offered by the EMBA Program
- Up to nine (9) credits obtained from a NTU exchange program
Suggested elective courses for emphasized tracks
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
College Exchange Program
- 21 Countries
- 80+ Partners Schools
- 200+ Exchange Students
- 88 contracts, more than 200 student-semester available.
- On average 20%-25% students participate (university or college) exchange program.
|December||Submission of documents, Selection process begins|
|January/February||Acceptance list announcement|
|March/April||Nomination of selected students|
|May||Pre-departure info session|
|June/July||Official Acceptance letter from host school|
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017