Global Executive MBA
Perfil del curso Global Executive MBA:
- Edad media: 34 años
- Idioma: Inglés
- Media de experiencia profesional: Mínimo 5 años; media 10 años
- Requisitos mínimos: Titulación universitaria (240 créditos)
- Dedication: Modular. 10 semanas residenciales en diferentes localidades
EADA and HHL bring together their network of experts to offer you a learning environment that will help you to make the most of your Global Executive MBA experience:
- More than 150 years of combined experience in management education.
- Triple international accreditation: AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS.
- An international faculty with renowned experts in many fields.
- Corporate contacts in more than a thousand companies
- A global network of more than 150 prestigious partner universities
- An international alumni network of more than 3.000 graduates
Differenciate yourself and prepare for a challenge!
The Global Executive MBA Program is designed to prepare an international group of business leaders for the management challenges of the 21st century. The program combines state-of-the-art management knowledge and skills with an international orientation. It will help to develop the participants’ analytical as well as interpersonal skills in areas such as communication, team management, project management and negotiation.
The Global Executive MBA Program is taught at EADA and HHL as well as at top ranked partner institutions in Brazil, India and China. Courses take place during 10 residential weeks (6 day each). It is designed as a modular program with starting in October 2012 and finishing in March 2014.
EADA and HHL have developed their own practical, active and participatory approach with an emphasis on “learning by doing”. The methodology reflects companies’ demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, the ability to act in the face of change, the versatility to work in multifunctional teams and the adaptability to face the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are trained through the Case Method, business projects, business simulations, analysis and discussion groups and team-working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 27, 2016