Program Overview and Highlights
Join managers from throughout Asia in this innovative EMBA program that includes the same faculty and curriculum as Marshall's Top 10 ranked EMBA program in Los Angeles. While working full-time, complete the USC MBA degree in 20 months. Upon graduation, you become part of USC's "life-long" alumni organization with educational and social events for thousands of alumni in Asia.
The Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) in Shanghai is unmatched in Asia with thesefive outstanding features --
USC Marshall MBA Degree
- The same MBA degree awarded to graduates at the USC campus in Los Angeles
- Conducted at top-ranked Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Accelerated 21 month program -- 10 sessions in Shanghai plus two trips to Los Angeles and one trip to another Asian country
- Attend class every six to eight weeks, in five-day modules spanning weekends
- Schedule allows participants to fly in from cities around the Pacific Rim
Integrated, Global Curriculum
- International focus throughout Asia, Europe, U.S.
- Theme based and integrated courses, reflecting realistic decision-making
- Frequent use of team teaching, discussions, projects, executive speakers, and company visits
Experienced Senior Faculty
- Led by same faculty team teaching in USC Marshall's Top 10 ranked Executive MBA program
- All faculty have extensive consulting and teaching experience worldwide
Diverse Student Body
- GEMBA participants come from over 12 countries in Asia, Europe, and North America
- Study with managers from around the world to enhance your learning experience
Integrated Global Curriculum
Our participants become "deep generalists" -- mastering all the technical tools in accounting finance, economics, management, strategy and marketing.
Most MBA programs are organized into separate courses, but we go further to emphasize global management and integration across courses.
Senior leaders must develop solutions that integrate disciplines with a global perspective while considering various countries, cultures and economies. The world is not divided into academic courses or limited to a geographic region.
The curriculum is organized into ten themes, where each theme contains courses that are integrated around realistic situations and decisions facing senior managers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 31, 2017