Our Global Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) is constantly being developed to reflect new concerns in the highly competitive and integrated global economy. The program grants you invaluable access to a global sharing platform of knowledge and experience. Right from the start, you will prosper from the international dimension. Enabling you to draw on the wealth of erudition your peers have to offer, further shaping you to be a rounded, responsible business leader.
- Excel in a real international experience. Go global with local-immersion residencies that take you to 6 countries on 4 continents.
- Enjoy a great flexibility. Learn from home, anywhere in the world. Benefit from sophisticated techniques to create a truly international study environment, with a global student body and synchronized and unsynchronized technology to stay connected with students and faculty
- Form stronger, more diverse networks. Build tight relationships with cross-cultural faculty and classmates through a cohort learning structure using synchronized and unsynchronized technology to stay connected.
- Earn 2 MBA degrees, one from Purdue University in de United States and from TIAS/Tilburg University (the Netherlands) or CEU (Hungary).
- An AACSB (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business) and AMBA (Association of MBAs) accredited degree
Exceptional business leadership stems from understanding and effectively engaging with the world around us. As business interests diversify and become more globally invested, so must you broaden your skill set and develop deeper insights. Internationally minded, you consider the bigger picture. Gaining the edge to drive change, however, demands rich expertise across multiple disciplines, astute analytical awareness and strategic dexterity.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 29, 2017