On the MBA program, professionals with and without academic degrees learn key skills that will substantially enhance their career prospects. You will acquire expertise in management and leadership tasks, specialist knowledge, intercultural skills and the ability to take on entrepreneurial challenges. You will also have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of specific subjects.
Degree course content
- Investment, Financing, and Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Leadership
- CSR and Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership and Organization
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Innovation Management
- Economics and Business Law
Managerial positions in the following areas:
- Corporate governance
- Organizational development
- Human resources
- Marketing and sales
- International management
- Sustainability management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Corporate finance, billing and accounting
- Applicants are expected to have successfully completed their Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies with at least 180 ECTS points or to have successfully completed a comparable program.
- The overall grade that you received for your degree is not important, providing you fulfil the other criteria:
- Applicants must provide documentation of having followed their degree with at least one year's relevant full-time work experience.
- Applicants without a first university degree that qualifies them for a profession can be admitted to the program if they can provide documentation of a completed vocational training program followed by at least two years' relevant full-time work experience. They must also pass an additional internal exam lasting 90 minutes.
- German and English (B2)
Make use of our online application portal to quickly and simply apply for your preferred study course. The following documentation is to be submitted by university applicants without fail and in full:
- The fully completed and signed application form, or alternatively the fully completed and transmitted online application.
- Authenticated and certified copies of your
- university entrance qualification,
- final university report,
- university degree diploma.
- Students who have completed a Bachelor or diploma study course in a non German-speaking foreign country must submit an accredited German or English translation of the final report and certificate.
- Documentation providing the required language skills.
- Documentation proving the required duration of practical experience.
- A copy of your personal identity card (front and back).
- A recent photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) for your student ID.
- The fully completed and signed “binding declaration”.
- An original copy of the insurance certificate or certificate of exemption from your statutory health insurance scheme.
- The fully completed and signed form “Details about present and/or previous enrolments” as well as a copy/copies of the certificate(s) of deregistration from colleges or universities you have attended before now.
- Students who are enrolled at colleges and universities in the Federal Republic of Germany are legally obliged to pay statutory health and social nursing care insurance contributions. University applicants must consult their responsible statutory health insurance scheme to obtain the requisite insurance certificate before they can properly enrol. University applicants who are insured with a private health insurance scheme as a member or family relative require a certificate of exemption. These are only issued by statutory health insurance schemes upon presentation of proof of insurance from the private health insurance scheme.
Fees and financing options
The Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences is a privately operated university with state-approved paths of study. In order to be able to provide you with this high-quality interdisciplinary and practical study offering, we are required to collect study fees.
- Costs: EUR 545 per month
- Standard period of study: 36 months
(Liable to change)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 25, 2017