Fully Employed MBA
The "Fully Employed" MBA (FEMBA) is a regular twenty-three month accelerated program that meets on Saturdays. An intimate cohort of 25 to 30 follows a lock-step path that completes in less than 2 years. Classes are delivered over 10 week quarters. Students with at least 3 years work experience often prefer the comprehensive approach offered in the FEMBA program.
Special program services include all books, materials, guest speaker series, and program registration. A minimum of at least three years work experience is required. Because all or most students have ample work experience the program is designed to provide a comprehensive MBA. The average FEMBA student age is approximately 33. The FEMBA program admits students in the Fall quarter only. Our new FEMBA 9 cohort begins in early October of 2007.
The minimum requirements for our program are:
- GPA requirement for graduate admissions is 2.75.
- Your GPA is determined by the last 60 semester units or last 90 quarter units of your undergraduate study.
- The university requirement for the TOEFL score is 550 paper-based, 213 CBT, or 79 IBT.
- The TOEFL is required for all applicants with a non-U.S. degree.
- The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.
- The average GMAT score for our students is 550.
- Must represent a good balance between the quantitative and verbal sections.
- The analytical writing score should be at or above a 4.0. The score is evaluated in comparison to the strength of the entire application.
This school offers programs in: