We have completely redesigned the Leeds MBA to create a rigorous, challenging leadership development experience. Through supportive masterclasses, you build your skills and connect to practice immediately working on real business issues.
Our Full-time MBA is an accelerated 12-month programme. You spend less time away from work, and without the day-to-day work pressures, you can focus fully on your career by immersing yourself in your MBA experience. Your Personal and Professional Development is integrated into your MBA supported by our Careers Team, helping you use the year away from work to plan your next career move.
Benefits of the Leeds MBA
As well as our excellent academic reputation and facilities, students say they love the warm, personal welcome we provide. Join the Leeds MBA and you will benefit from:
- A dedicated personal tutor to help support you through your MBA
- A dedicated career mentor to guide you through your next career steps
- Practice-based learning - with four live challenges
- An international outlook and connections - helping you to become a global leader in cross-cultural seminars and our MBA international study tours
- Plenty of opportunities to get to know your MBA colleagues through the many social activities.
You should have:
- A good first degree or equivalent qualification
- At least three years' post-graduate work experience in a supervisory, managerial or business capacity (our average is 6 years)
- A pass in an approved test in English, if your first language is not English
We normally ask for a satisfactory Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) This should be valid for the year of entry.
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) can be accepted if the GMAT is not available in your country of residence.
Accepted English language tests include:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Internet-based test with an overall score of at least 94, with at least 21 in listening, 23 in reading, 23 in speaking and 24 in writing.
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS)
This test is administered by the British Council, and you must achieve a score of 6 or more in each section, and an overall score of 6.5, with 7.0 preferred. You may not substitute a language course for the IELTS/TOEFL requirement.
Applicants without a first degree will be considered on the basis of their career to date, managerial or business experience, and potential for benefiting from the programme. You should be able to demonstrate evidence of career progression and achievement.
All applicants will be required to undertake an interview either by telephone or in person.
About the School
Combining an exceptional teaching pedigree with an innovative approach to course design, we deliver programmes that are both widely respected and relevant to the contemporary business environment. The ... Read More