Career and Personal Development Track
We have created a special optional Career and Personal Development Track (CPDT) to help you achieve your goals. The CPDT aims at providing you with the tools necessary to help you find a job upon completion of your MBA degree at MSM. Throughout the year, you will train your soft-skills and prepare yourself for a successful career. Personal development training is also integrated into some of the courses of the curriculum. What to expect in the CPDT:
- networking events,
- HR managers coming to talk to you,
- collaboration with regional corporate partners that are looking for international students,
- CV book published by MSM for our corporate partners to facilitate the recruitment of our students,
- business challenges, company visits, and guest speakers,
- workshops on CV and motivational letter writing, presentation skills, LinkedIn and video resume, elevator pitch
- individual self-awareness and self-development coaching
- holistic life balance training
After graduating from the full-time MBA program at MSM, you may be eligible for an orientation year permit. This means you can stay in the Netherlands for 1 year in order to search for a job as a highly skilled migrant. If you find a job in the Netherlands, the work permit process is designed to be much easier for graduates of MSM’s full-time program.
Develop your global leadership skills
Joining the full-time MBA class will challenge you to develop your management skills in a diverse, international and multicultural environment. The more than two dozen nationalities represented in the atypical class of the full-time, residential format of the MBA creates a stimulating learning environment inside and outside the classroom. This will help you develop your global and multicultural leadership skills and expand your global network.
Innovation Management module at RWTH Aachen University
In the full-time MBA, you will follow a so-called Chief‹s Certificate Program on InnovationManagement, offered in cooperation with RWTH Aachen University in Germany. This innovative one-week course takes place at our partner university in Germany. It was developed for, and successfully implemented by, top German executives. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a German Executive Education Certificate. The topics of the Chief’s Certificate Program vary from year to year depending on the needs of the market and the interest of our MBA students.
Customize your MBA
To allow you to customize your MBA around your specific study needs and career perspectives, MSM offers a number of specializations:
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Accounting & Finance
- The Digital Economy
- Sports Management
- Healthcare Management
- Wine Management
- Public Sector Management
*some of the industry focused specializations might be subject to additional fees.
Throughout the program, MSM organizes various activities for professional and social networking, such as:
• Cross-border dinner: visits to companies in the cross-border Euregion followed by a dinner with regional business representatives
• International student dinner: prepared by all students on the MSM campus
• Movie nights
• Participation in the Entrepreneurship Week in Maastricht
• PechaKucha night, introducing and performing the PechaKucha presentation format
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2017