- Small classes with team-based learning.
- International peer group with average 8 years experience.
- Excellent history of career progression.
- Highly-trained, expert faculty.
Who is the full-time MBA for?
Those who want to take time out from their career to develop management skills and learn how to run a business more efficiently. Our MBA students come from a range of academic disciplines and backgrounds. Over 50% of students are international, with approximately 30% female.
What will You learn?
As a full-time MBA student, you will build on your previous experience and acquire new skills to solve business challenges. You will gain practical experience in finance, strategy, marketing, accounting, economics, human resources, leadership, communications and information technology. Learning is both classroom-based and project-based in small, intimate class sizes.
How will You benefit?
Career development: An MBA gives you a competitive advantage in the job market, and it will help fast-track your career progression or give you the edge as an entrepreneur.
Personal development: Your interpersonal and communication skills, leadership ability, self-awareness and confidence will be enhanced by your MBA experience.
Networking: The business, peer and alumni networks you create while studying for your MBA can be invaluable to you throughout your career. The MBA will help you to learn how to use networks more efficiently.
Salary enhancement: The average salary increase immediately after the MBA is 40%.
Getting your MBA
Your MBA is based on a combined grade for group assignments and presentations, individual projects, class participation and written examinations.
Those who want to take time out from their career to develop management skills and learn how to run a business more efficiently.
- A university degree or professional qualification
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) – Minimum score 550.
- If English is not your native language, unless you have done your primary degree in English, an English language qualification is required (eg: IELTS/TOEFL). IELTS – an overall score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6 in each section. TOEFL – a minimum of 100 on the internet-based test, 250 on the computer-based test; or 600 on the paper-based test.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2018