Since SKK GSB first launched its Full-Time MBA Program in 2004, it has been the icon of Korea’s MBA education. Students earn a highly regarded MBA degree after a rigorous 18 months, through an accelerated program. Throughout the program, students develop not only analytical skills but also soft skills that are necessary to succeed as a business leader.
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Period: 18 months (Starting in August)
- Graduation: February
- Language: English
- Credits: 45
- Class Schedule: Daytime, Monday through Friday
- Specialization for Career Oriented Tracks with Certificates :
- Business Analytics, Global Management, Brand Management, Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Product Management
- Study Abroad Program (SAP) with renowned business schools throughout the world
- Dual Degree Programs (DDP) with Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Dual Degree Program (MBA+MSc) with EDHEC Business School, France
Curriculum & Schedule
Total Credit: 45
Fall Semester (August ~ December)
- Integrated Core
- Module Period* 1 & 2
- Intensive Week** 1
- Credit: 13.5
Spring & Summer Semester (January ~ May)
- Integrated Core
- Module Period 3
- Intensive Week 2
- Module Period 4
- Intensive Week 3 ~ 5
- Applied Business Projects
- Global Field Experience (1 week)
- Credit: 19.5
Fall Semester (August ~ December)
- Option 1: Electives at SKK GSB
- Module Period 5 & 6
- Intensive week 6
- Option 2: Study Abroad Program (SAP)
- Option 3: Dual Degree Program (DDP)
- Credit: 12
*Each Module Period is 7 weeks / Each Intensive Week is 1 week
Building a Strong Foundation – Core Courses
The Core Courses at SKK GSB provide a unique, innovative curriculum taught by a team of 14 faculty members over 23 weeks. It consists of five modules that blend experiential learning with business fundamentals that will lay the foundation for all subsequent elective courses at SKK GSB.
- Quantitative Analysis for -Business Decisions
- Global Business Environment
- Managerial Economics
- Management of Organizations
- Financial Management
- Business Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Investment Management
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Marketing Planning
Action Based Learning – Applied Business Projects
In the Spring semester, you will choose from one of SKK GSB’s industry-focused Applied Business Projects (Finance, Marketing, Strategy). You will be participating in lectures from senior industry executives and tackle real-world consulting projects mentored by professors and industry experts. It will provide you with exposure to the real business world and will be great practical learning opportunities. In addition, this is a major advantage in your job search.
Taking You to the Next Level – Track System & Electives
Building on the strong foundation of core courses, all students can select a career-oriented track. SKK GSB offers a large selection of elective courses that enable students to uniquely define their educational and career objectives.
- Asset Management
- Business Analytics
- Brand Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Strategy
- Global Management
- Investment Banking
- Innovation and Product Management
Expand Your Horizon – Global Field Experience
During the summer session, you will participate in international cultural experience and global business study trip. Learning about business practices first-hand from companies and executives, as well as engaging in a learning environment at a foreign location is an invaluable part of the MBA experience and will better prepare you for the challenges facing business leaders.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent
Admission Process Guide
- 1st step: Apply online and submit documents.
- 2nd step: Admission interview (Individual interview in English)
- Online interviews are available for applicants residing overseas
- Application Form & Essay (online submission only)
- An applicant needs to upload the following documents as soft copies on the online application system.
- A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- 1) A Copy of Diploma or Certification of Graduation
- For universities in Korea: Certification of Graduation (1 original document in Korean)
- For overseas universities: A copy of the diploma (Eng.)
- For Chinese universities:
- A copy of diploma (Eng.) and one of (A) or (B) documents
- (A) China Credential Verification http://www.chsi.com.cn/xlrz/ (学历网上查询) Please submit the verification result showing '报告编号' mark at the bottom of the document.
- (B) Verification result from the below website China Academic Degree & Graduation Education Information (http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn)
- Academic Transcripts (Eng., original document)
- English Test Scores
- 1) Choose one from TOEFL, TOEIC, TOEIC Speaking, OPIc, TEPS and IELTS
- 2) Exemption
- Native English speakers
- Applicants with undergraduate/graduate degrees from institutions with English as the medium of instruction
- Certification of Career(s) (current and past, applicants with work experience only)
- Receipt of Application Fee (1 copy)
- 1) GMAT or GRE Score (optional)
- SKK GSB Code: ETS (GRE/TOEFL) – 8713, GMAC(GMAT) - B7S-F2-24
- 2) Submitted documents and the paid application fee will not be returned.
- 3) Transcripts and diplomas must be originals in English or notarized translations into English.
||1st semester (Fall)
2nd Semester (Spring & Summer)
|3rd Semester (Fall)
(Unit : KRW)
Tuition is subject to change each year.
The above tuition does NOT include the entrance fee (KRW 1,300,000), course packages, student or alumni union fees, overseas field trip fees, and personal expenses while staying overseas. Students participating in the Study Abroad Program or Dual Degree Program during the 3rd semester are subject to the partner school’s tuition schedules.
Scholarship and Financial Aid
In June, SKK GSB reviews all the admitted students (except those funded by companies) for SKK GSB incoming class scholarships.
- Scholarship ranges from 10% to 50%
- Scholarship covers tuition in Korea only
- Both Korean and international students are eligible
- High GMAT and TOEFL scores are recommended
Global Korea Scholarship (GKS)
SKK GSB recommends excellent international students to the NIIED (National Institute for International Education) for the GKS. The scholarship includes full tuitions, a one-year language course in Korea, living expenses, airfares, etc.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Academic excellence awards
- Contribution awards
- Research assistantships