BECOME A LEADER FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
Gain broad business knowledge and training – and a unique set of responsible management skills. The Full-time MBA's challenging curriculum, extensive co-curricular events, and professional projects prepare you for the complexity and potential of responsible management. Every dimension of the programme holds global responsibility as its core value:
- Experience-based learning in courses using case studies, business simulation games, group projects and hands-on work with companies – plus an optional internship
- Professional development through seminars, master classes, French language acquisition options, networking events and career guidance and training
- MBA project options ranging from an entrepreneurial plan to a business case study to an academic research dissertation
- 1-week study abroad opportunities
Find out more about this programme here
Degree earned: MBA
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 months, full-time
- Programme start: September
- Tuition: €30,500
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- 3 years’ relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
Work closely with top international faculty members and benefit from personal mentoring, quality teaching and real-world corporate and international experience. We are active in research, helping you stay abreast of the most recent developments in your field, including in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and practices respectful of the environment.
You’ll also gain expertise from industry insiders, as business executives visit and share their professional insights during the programme. With a diverse group of faculty members, professionals, peers and partner companies to learn from, you’ll develop a practical and theoretical understanding of globally responsible management – and build a plan of action for your future.
Audencia’s Full-Time MBA ranks 2nd in the world for student diversity (The Economist, October 2016). With an average of 12 countries represented in a class of 30, you’re joining a vibrant community. Students also come from a wide range of professional backgrounds – many in engineering or science but also fields as diverse as the humanities, communications, law, and medicine.
Our faculty members, instructors and guest speakers also represent a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You’ll find that you, your fellow students and our staff have one common goal – advancing change for the benefit of society.
Beautiful campus, dynamic city
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 22, 2018