BECOME A LEADER FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
This 1-year MBA provides you with a unique experience to reimagine the way you do business in today’s ever-changing environment. Combining comprehensive business training, experiential learning and an innovative structure, it allows your ideas to take root:
- Two concentrations (6 electives) in either corporate finance or entrepreneurship, and corporate social responsibility or innovation
- Learning organised in blocks
- Real-world learning with case studies, group projects, hands-on work with companies and an optional internship
- Diverse professional development opportunities
- Flexible final project options: on-campus learning ends by June, leaving opportunity for self-guided learning and a corporate internship
- Our Full-Time MBA programme receives applications for our campuses in Nantes, France and Shenzhen, China. You have the option of changing location in term two if you like
- Degree earned: MBA (recognised by the French state under certain conditions; a RNCP master’s level professional certification)
- Language: English
- Duration: 1 year, full-time
- Programme start: September
- Locations: Nantes or Shenzhen
- Tuition: €31,500
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- 3 years’ relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE (to be submitted before September 1st)
Work closely with top international faculty members and benefit from personal mentoring, quality teaching and real-world corporate and international experience. We are active in research, helping you stay abreast of the most recent developments in your field.
You’ll also gain expertise from industry insiders, as business executives visit and share their professional insights during the programme. With a diverse group of faculty members, professionals, peers and partner companies to learn from, you’ll develop a practical and theoretical understanding of management – and build a plan of action for your future.
Audencia’s Full-Time MBA ranks 2nd in the world for student diversity (The Economist, October 2016). With an average of 12 countries represented in a class of 30, you’re joining a vibrant community. Students also come from a wide range of professional backgrounds – many in engineering or science, but also fields as diverse as the humanities, communications, law and medicine.
Our faculty members, instructors and guest speakers also represent a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You’ll find that you, your fellow students and our staff have one common goal – advancing change for the benefit of society.
Beautiful campus, dynamic city
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2018