Reflective Space, Comprehensive Education
This 1-year MBA provides you with a unique experience to reimagine the way you do business in today’s ever-changing environment. Combining comprehensive business training, experiential learning and an innovative structure, it allows your ideas to take root:
- Two concentrations (6 electives) in either corporate finance or entrepreneurship and corporate social responsibility or innovation
- Learning organised in blocks
- Real-world learning with case studies, group projects, hands-on work with companies and an optional internship
- Diverse professional development opportunities
- Flexible final project options: on-campus learning ends by June, leaving opportunity for self-guided learning and a corporate internship
- Our Full-Time MBA programme receives applications for our campuses in Nantes, France and Shenzhen, China. You have the option of changing location in term two if you like.
- Degree earned: MBA (an RNCP French state recognition for students with more than 5 years of experience)
- Language: English
- Duration: 1 year, full-time
- Programme start: September
- Locations: Nantes or Shenzhen
Work closely with top international faculty members and benefit from personal mentoring, quality teaching and real-world corporate and international experience. We are active in research, helping you stay abreast of the most recent developments in your field.
You’ll also gain expertise from industry insiders, as business executives visit and share their professional insights during the programme. With a diverse group of faculty members, professionals, peers and partner companies to learn from, you’ll develop a practical and theoretical understanding of management – and build a plan of action for your future.
Audencia’s Full-Time MBA ranks 2nd in the world for student diversity (The Economist, October 2016). With an average of 12 countries represented in a class of 30, you’re joining a vibrant community. Students also come from a wide range of professional backgrounds – many in engineering or science but also fields as diverse as the humanities, communications, law and medicine.
Our faculty members, instructors and guest speakers also represent a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds. You’ll find that you, your fellow students and our staff have one common goal – advancing change for the benefit of society.
University of Exeter
Combining tradition and renown with innovation and insight, our highly ranked and globally responsible partner in the United Kingdom hosts full-time MBA students from Audencia. You can opt for a study week here as part of your programme. Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
MIP - Politecnico di Milano
MIP is part of a consortium made up of large multinational corporations and private Italian institutions, helping to make it one of the top schools in Europe. As an Audencia full-time MBA student, you can opt for a study week here as part of your programme. Additional eligibility criteria may apply.
Career & Alumni
Your career development is the cornerstone of the Full-Time MBA programme. A broad range of career development programmes and services is available throughout the year. Audencia also cultivates close ties with the business world, which is an added benefit to you throughout the programme.
Note: All statistics on this page are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Services, events & networks
Get personalised career services that address your specific experiences, strengths, weaknesses and goals – and take advantage of our close ties with the business world.
Example career services
Here is just a sample of Audencia’s comprehensive career services:
- Individual career coaching and advising
- Internship Fairs
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- Mentoring programme
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Publication of a CV book for corporate recruiters
- CV workshops
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Company visits
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Access to 100 + career events on various topics
Audencia is a leader in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and works hand in hand with the corporate world. As a result, our graduates work with major corporations across the globe – and 85% are employed before graduation. Programme graduates have found work in Europe (54%), Asia and the Pacific (29%) and Latin America (9%).
(Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
The MBA prepares you for industries such as:
- Civil engineering
- Communication and creative industries
- Professional services
Functions the MBA prepares you for include:
- Financial management
- General management
- Marketing and communication
- Organisational management
Our MBA graduates are employed by a range of multinational companies, including:
- Intel Mobile Communications
- Louis Vuitton
- Procter & Gamble
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Admissions & Finance
Join us in Nantes to internationalise your future career! Here is a breakdown of everything you’ll need to make it smoothly through the application process. Or simply apply now.
Master of Science in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM)
To apply to the MSCPM, you must have:
- Proficiency in English
- Core Track: four-year bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- Extended Track: three-year bachelor’s degree in any field, or a four-year bachelor’s degree in a field other than business or engineering
Note that you can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
You may begin your online application at any time; you can save it and make changes before submitting. Admissions are open until the programme is full; however, we strongly recommend applying by the early application deadline of 31 January for the September intake.
Note: Students who choose the study abroad option at MIP must do so at the point of application.
In addition to the online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)*
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366 pixels)
*English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who have completed their undergraduate degrees in English. Contact us if you have a different English test score or are planning to take a test later in the year.
- MSCPM (18-month programme) €17,000
- MSCPM (2-year extended programme) €21,000
Other costs linked to school fees
- Application fee: €100.
- Registration with the student social security system is compulsory for students under 28 years of age. As an example, the total for 2016-2017 was €215. The fee must be paid at the latest on the first day of the first school year, and before 30 September for subsequent years.
- Costs such as visa fees, transportation, accommodation and meals are to be paid directly by the student.
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us with questions.
Program taught in: