Do you want to make a difference?
- Use your professional experience and strengthen your leadership to make a leap in your career.
- Understand the dynamics of markets and economic, sociopolitical and technological changes.
- Expand your management skills, learn tools that will allow you to evaluate and face business challenges with confidence.
- Increase your self-awareness and develop your moral compass to navigate managerial dilemmas.
- Benefit from personalized learning and an individual coaching program, sharing experiences and knowledge with a select group of exceptional colleagues and leading international executives.
- Live a true process of change and transformation.
- Join one of the most important networks of executives in Latin America.
A highly selective and transformative program
- 10 months of intensive study that combine avant-garde knowledge, individual follow-up tutorials and international consulting projects with leading companies in Latam.
- Personalization of the program through electives, sectoral projects and interdisciplinary workshops.
- International trip to learn about the latest world trends, understand the evolution of markets, discuss new emerging business models and adapt it to stakeholder management.
- Individual and group coaching focused on personal and career development to promote a business mindset, skills, self-knowledge and leadership.
- A selective and transformative program for professionals who want to make a difference in the fourth industrial revolution.
Years as the average age of the students.
Of female students
Years of average work experience of the students.
Of international students.
Learn about the structure of the Full Time MBA
Before the program
Students take intensive one-week courses in two possible formats, online or in person. These courses serve as leveling of concepts and quantitative knowledge, allowing to homogenize the group from the beginning.
In parallel, the School of Business designs the activities that help in the most effective way possible to enhance the career of each participant. For this, the professional and sectoral background of each assistant is studied to personalize, select and coordinate works, electives, international consultancies and workshops to be carried out throughout the program.
During the program
Fundamentals of Management and Business
This module is made up of 7 courses:
- Environment: Business and society
- Economic fundamentals of business
- Business Analytics
- Accounting and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Leadership and change
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
Real knowledge for the real world
Made up of three components. The first is interdisciplinary workshops with senior MBAs on digital transformation and business challenges in Latin America. The second is international consulting projects with leading companies in Latin America, the third is participation in CEO Days where prominent CEOs discuss the current challenges of both local and multi-Latin companies.
The electives allow to personalize and individualize the curriculum to the specific interests of the assistant. The Moral Compass confronts students with moral and value dilemmas that force them to reflect on management and leadership in today's environment. The sector studies and projects update and present the trends of the main industries in the region. The final project of the program allows to integrate the previous knowledge and apply it to cases of entrepreneurship or solve real problems of selected companies.
It is carried out through individual and group coaching sessions for the development of leadership skills, interaction with MBA seniors and individual mentoring by executives and managers. The presentation of group reports and the exploration of leadership problems that affect the performance of the group close the work done for personal development during the program. The existing international exchanges with Business Schools in the five continents allow the assistant to have experiences in other cultures at the end of the program.
After the Program
Career development and international network
The IP MBA seeks to offer a return on investment made by the assistant through: development of career strategies, events and fairs for recruiting, employment, membership in the largest international network of business graduates in Latin America and workshops for the search and preparation of selection processes.
Final project 100% practical and applied
- Business Plan: New business.
- Real Consulting: Latin Consulting Practicum.
Business plans: Students who opt for this final project must present their Business Plans as part of their academic obligations of the Full Time MBA. To carry out the realization of these plans, students must apply as a team with their ideas and a committee selects the most convincing, taking into account the idea, sustainability and the team of entrepreneurs.
Consultancies: It is a consultancy applied to a company where students work directly with the company on a specific issue that it needs to address. Each group of consultants is made up of 4 students, who will work on a specific project or problem of the company. The company can be in Chile or in another country of the Region. Students must be present at the company for approximately one month. With the active participation of the guide teachers as support, the consulting group will present the result to the client once the work in the aforementioned period has finished. This work will be evaluated by the same clients and teachers.
Multilatin immersion programs
- You expand your knowledge of regional markets.
- Facilitate your proximity to the regional market.
- You enrich your regional network.
During the MBA two intense immersion programs are carried out, in order to analyze closely and understand the business world in Latin America.
Through visits and meetings with executives of foreign companies with interests in the region, and through interaction with leading Latin American professionals, the Multilatin Immersion Programs seek to expand your knowledge of markets and businesses in the region, facilitate your closeness to the realities of professionals and companies of other markets, enrich your regional network and help you in the training to undertake your process of labor reintegration.
We invite you to look at the business and the development of your career from a regional perspective. Because we are in Chile, a competitive and open market that favors interaction between academia and practice, allowing students to get involved and learn from the market in contact with entrepreneurs and executives of the medium.
- Regular meetings with CEOs.
- Direct contact with CEOs of different companies.
- Insitu knowledge of the reality of those who manage the companies.
The program generates, in our Peñalolén campus, a series of spaces that allow students to interact with CEOs of companies, in order to discover and reflect on the concerns and challenges that business leaders face in their managerial careers and in the leading organizations. The objectives of these days consist of:
- Discover challenges and problems that CEOs typically face.
- Understand how CEOs plan their careers.
- Discover the features they look for in executives.
- Learn about the decision-making processes of CEOs and their leadership styles.
- Enhance networking opportunities.
The period of applications to the Full Time MBA is continuous, throughout the year. Its application process is open to any qualified person who has a degree or equivalent, depending on the country, issued by an accredited University. There are many factors that we consider in the process of admission to the MBA, such as the academic potential that is demonstrated in the exam, nature and extent of previous work experience, personal essays, letters of recommendation and clarity of professional objectives.
- Complete online application form.
- Present university degree and certificate of notes.
- Accredit at least 3 years of work experience.
- Admission test: Written exam in Spanish with a section in English.
- Personal interview in the city of residence of the applicant.
- Application Fee: US $ 100 (once the online application form is completed).
The cost of the enrollment of the Full Time MBA is US $ 38,000. This amount includes: the value of the tuition, all the didactic material and the international activities outside of Chile (passage and stay).
The cost of the program can be paid in 4 equal installments of US $ 9,500.
The first fee, payable at the time of registration, is understood as confirmation by the student of his participation in the program. Therefore, this amount will not be returned later under any circumstances.
The approximate cost of living in Santiago is US $ 1,400 per month, considering that he shares a house with another student.
Dates and times
- Dates: March to December of each year.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Exit to the Labor Market
Become a leader to face future challenges.
In the Full Time MBA we give you the opportunity to grow and become a leader capable of facing the future successfully.
Companies are looking for professionals with a global profile, who have an immediate impact on their companies and lead the changes.
Leading companies in Latin America look for our graduates to develop in their companies. They also help us in the recruitment process of our students.
During the year of the MBA we will guide you in the process of developing your professional career, so that your job reintegration is successful.
After completing this program
Working before 6 months of graduates.
Increased his salary
He changed the work area.
He assumed management positions.
Career development activities
- Support in Placement processes.
- Direct contact with each student.
- Activities with Head Hunters.
- Business Fairs
During the year of the Full Time MBA we develop not only your knowledge, but also skills and competences that will allow you to successfully lead your professional career and increase your employability.
The new professional scenario posed by the current labor market demands the assumption of professional destinations with rigor and astuteness.
For this reason, the Business Placement Center of the Business School has organized a program of activities to promote your development, employability, links with the labor market and personal entrepreneurship.
Among the different activities aimed at achieving a new image that projects your personal change we can mention: 360 ° evaluation, individual consultancies with an outplacement company, business connections, meetings with businessmen, senior executives, headhunters fairs and company fairs.
Career development is a job that the program performs in an absolutely individualized manner, with the sole objective that our graduates add to their career the maximum value with the Full Time MBA.
Why the Business School of the Adolfo Ibáñez University?
The Business School of the Adolfo Ibáñez University was founded in 1953 in the city of Valparaíso. It has more than 60 years of experience, consolidating itself as one of the most prestigious business schools in Chile and Latin America, becoming a benchmark at the regional and global levels.
Its international recognition is also supported by the positioning of its programs in prominent places of global rankings, such as América Economía, Innovation Management, Financial Times and QS ranking, among others.
A meeting place located:
- In a science and technology center, which has the best financial resources in the region.
- In the crib and home of great multilatinas.
- In an ecosystem suitable for innovation and the creation of new companies.
A faculty of international professors, widely recognized for:
- His unique ability to combine academic thinking with skills in solving real business problems.
- A wide range of research supported by industry and the public sector.
- A practical and applied approach to executive education.
A vibrant community of:
- Research and learning activities that link leading multinational companies.
- Platforms that accelerate the generation, dissemination and application of ideas.