BECOME A LEADER FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
Gain broad business knowledge and training – and a unique set of responsible management skills. The Full-time MBA's challenging curriculum, extensive co-curricular events and professional projects prepare you for the complexity and potential of responsible management. Every dimension of the programme holds global responsibility as its core value:
- Experience-based learning in courses using case studies, business simulation games, group projects and hands-on work with companies – plus an optional internship
- Professional development through seminars, master classes, French language acquisition options, networking events and career guidance and training
- MBA project options ranging from an entrepreneurial plan to a business case study to an academic research dissertation
- 1 week study abroad opportunities
Degree earned: MBA
Duration: 12 months, full-time
Programme start: September
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- 3 years’ relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
- Application online at www.apply.audencia.com
- Essay and interview for eligible students
- Admission confirmed shortly after the essay and interview
Admissions are open until the class is full; however, due to the limited number of seats available, candidates are strongly advised to apply before the early-application deadline of 31 January.
We award over €500,000 in scholarships per year, giving students around the world the opportunity to study in a world-class environment. Contact us for further information.
GM AT Test Prep:
You’re a busy professional, so we allow you to take the GMAT any time before September 1st. To help you prepare, Audencia Business School and The Economist have partnered to provide you with a free GMAT online tutor course.
Beautiful campus, dynamic city
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 8, 2016