Study at one of the oldest and most selective universities in China, located in Shanghai at the heart of China’s economic engine. Founded in 1905, Fudan University was the first institution of higher learning in China to set up a department of business education. The School of Management (FDSM) has grown into one of the top-class educational institutions in China. The MBA program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between the Fudan University School of Management and the MIT Sloan School of Management. It aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world. Fudan MBA Program Ranked among Top 50 in the Global MBA Programs by Financial Times, with continuous improvement in Ranking for 4 Consecutive Years. Salary Percentage Increase – No.1 in Asia, No.2 in the World.
Why Fudan-MIT International MBA Program
1) Collaboration between two leading business schools: The close cooperation with MIT Sloan School of Management is embodied in the faculty training, visiting professors, curriculum development, student projects, and complementary alumni networks.
2) Internationalized faculties: The faculty members (30-40% are international faculty) of the IMBA Program possess both rich academic backgrounds and extensive teaching experiences in business education. Students can also experience lectures by professors from MIT Sloan, industry experts, and business executives, who bring cutting-edge ideas and real-world experiences into the classroom.
3) Integrated Action Learning Projects (iLab): Abundant project-based learning programs (such as business plan competitions, the Fudan-MIT China- Lab project, the Fudan-Wharton GCP project, case development and simulations) provide students with opportunities to apply their knowledge and skills in an international environment.
4) International student exchange program: As one of the only four member schools of the PIM Organization in mainland China, FDSM offers about 100 exchange seats from over 40 renowned international business schools to MBA students. Studying abroad can enhance cross-cultural communication skills and build up international exposure.
5) Professional career development service: The Fudan MBA Career Development Office, as the first of its kind in China, provides students with resources and professional service in career development and employment. Career services such as career planning, workshops, and personal consulting help students to better plan their career paths and enhance competitiveness for future career development.
6) Global alumni network: Full-time study builds strong friendships among the students, which will extend through the two-year program and beyond. This alumni network is a lifelong resource for the Fudan-MIT IMBA Program participants. In addition, IMBA alumni are invited to become a part of the MIT Sloan alumni network as affiliate alumni.
7) Best location in Shanghai, China: The Fudan School of Management is located in Shanghai, one of the world’s fastest growing business hub, and the most influential economic, financial, cultural and technological center in China. While living and studying in Shanghai, students will have abundant opportunities to learn about globalization and capital formation in emerging markets along with an understanding of both Western and Chinese management practices.
Fees and Expenses
The all-inclusive fee of the two-year IMBA Program is USD 34,100, which includes tuition, textbooks, action learning projects, seminars, events, dissertation. Additional costs will be housing, entertainment, transportation and other personal expenses such as laundry, dining or traveling fees.
The IMBA program offers a first year and second-year student scholarship based on student’s GMAT score, academic performance, leadership potential and contributions to the program.
- Hold a bachelor degree or above
- Min. 2 years work experience
- An acceptable GMAT or GRE score
- Or other equivalent tests
- Application Fee: USD ($) 130
Second Degree Options:
- MIT Sloan MSMS Program
- Yale SOM MAM Program
- York Schulich MBA Program
Specialisation by Function:
Finance / General Management / Consulting / Marketing/ Entrepreneurship
Specialisation by Industry:
Financial Services / Consulting / IT / Venture Capital & Private Equity
About the School
Founded in 1905, Fudan University was the first institution of higher learning in China to set up a department of business education. The School of Management (FDSM) has grown into one of the top- cla ... Read More