Full-Time International MBA
The International MBA program aims to:
- develop a solid business culture in order to be prepared to effectively face the main challenges of the current global competition;
- acquire knowledge and practical tools applicable to organizational processes;
- enrich your own mindset thanks to a constant exchange of views with managers and professionals who operates in international environments;
- acquire the ability to understand the evolution of the global economic context and to seize the opportunities of new emerging markets;
- learn to effectively interact with colleagues from different cultural values and behavior patterns;
- strengthen transversal skills to improve effective work and to advantage the climb of the career ladder.
Duration and schedule
The International MBA consists in 10 months of concrete experience, from February to December 2019.
The attendance is in a full time formula and it is structured as follows:
- 500 hours of teaching activities: Monday to Thursday from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm;
Dedicated workshops and cross-learning sessions could be scheduled on Fridays.
- 1 residential week abroad (June 2019);
- 3-day experiential activity: Innovation & Creativity Lab;
- 3 months of final project: Final Challenge.
It is also foreseen the commitment of participants in offline mode for completing assignments and for an individual study.
Attendance is mandatory: the maximum absence allowance is 15% of the structured teaching activities.
The International MBA addresses candidates who meet the following requirements:
- excellent study curriculum (Degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification obtained abroad);
- professional experience of at least 3 years;
- English proficiency (written and spoken).
Ideal candidates are expected also to prove:
- high motivation and proactive approach;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- educational and/or professional experiences in international contexts;
- strong aptitude for multicultural environments.
The program of the International MBA full time provides a range of diversified but continuous activities in order to guarantee a deep experience for the career growth.
500 teaching hours aimed at conveying an integrated vision of the following didactic modules, which are designed and structured providing a constant orientation towards organizational processes of internationalization and digitalization.
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- People and Organization Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- International Management
- Product & Process Innovation
- ICT Management
- Responsible Management
This part of the program is also completed by an activity, entirely in a dedicated online platform, which simulates a competitive business environment where immediate problem solving skills are tested and strategic decisions for the company growth are applied.
In order to mold solid competences according to the global evolutions and the highly innovative and competitive context young talents are now facing, the program includes sessions dedicated to start-ups and incubators, through meetings and workshops with major players in the innovation arena for a deeper understanding of their levers for growth and success.
The program is also enriched by the inclusion of an "Innovation & Creativity Lab" carried out in the premises of an International company in order to elaborate a concrete and innovative project in collaboration with the company team itself.
In addition to the labs, a "Business Plan" is carried out during the program with the aim to learn how to shape an innovative idea and structure it as integrated business plan with the support of dedicated members of CUOA Business School faculty.
Strengthened by its international connotation, the program includes a one-week study tour abroad, in one of the Countries which represent main actors in the world economy and managerial innovation, in order to strengthen the international comparison on management issues with training activities in Business Schools or Local universities, company visits and testimonials from managers and entrepreneurs.
In order to increase the ability to manage multiculturalism in international environments, the program foreseen a cross-learning experience with other International programs organized by CUOA Business School, for a period of three weeks in which several activities are carried out, such as lectures, company visits, project works and optional tours.
The last months of the Master program are fully dedicated to practice and consolidate the whole knowledge acquired with the aim to be able to face future work challenges with solid basis.
Participants can choose one of the following paths included in the program:
- actual international business project in collaboration with a company operating in the global scenario;
- business idea and development of a plan for possible future entrepreneurial opportunities;
- field research activity.
LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM & CAREER PREPARATION
The program underlines the development of transversal skills through various tools used both in classroom and outdoor training; the prior aim is to assist on team building, orienteering, leadership tools, self-control and stress management skills, and public speaking.
Furthermore and in order to look ahead to the career development, the program includes preparatory activities for work placement, such as the revision of the CV and dedicated sessions on the development and promotion of the personal and professional image as a real brand to be highlighted in the professional community.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 3, 2018