Executive PGDM in Business Analytics in association with IBM.
Program Duration: 15 Months
A specially delineated program for working executives, from all management bands, intended to equip them with -
- Relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to implement Business Analytics solutions in their respective organizations.
- Imparting skills to help them move up the professional ladder.
Rs. 4.5 Lacs (with part payment facility)
Education Loans and Group/Corporate Packages are also available.
Owing to its industry orientation, the program has the following benefits:
- Virtual classes with hybrid nature of program delivery
- AICTE approved EPGDM degree.
- Only Institute in Bangalore to offer EPGDM in Business Analytics (in association with IBM).
- Certification of program completion from IBM.
- Curriculum designed and delivered by a consortium of highly qualified and experienced faculty from IFIM, IBM and other industry experts
- Industry experts to mentor students and help them counter real-world challenges.
- Peer group interaction with students from various sectors/companies for interaction and cross-fertilization of ideas
- Hands-on work experience at the IBM Business Analytics Lab on campus, equipped with latest tools and software
- Convenience of weekend classes that do not disrupt work schedule
- Campus located in the heart of Bangalore’s technology hub-Electronic City
- Online resource material organized through a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Access to IBM’s online and printed learning resources
- Assistance with lateral placement (if required)
The program opens up exciting career prospects in the area of Business Analytics:
- With a large amount of data and subsequent pattern analysis opening up a plethora of options to explore business analysts, data scientists, information analysts and project managers will have great demand. Potential recruiters in the area of Business Analytics in India are giant IT Cos like Infosys, TCS, HCL Technologies, Cognizant, IBM, Dell, Wipro, Accenture, SAS, etc
- Industries heavily depending on Business Analytics: Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Banking & Insurance, Telecom, Health Care, Logistics and Supply Chain
The third Batch starts in Feb 2016
- Prerequisite: Sound understanding of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Graduates in disciplines like Engineering, MCA, CA, ICWA, CFA, B.Sc (PCM), B.A(Economics), BBA, BCA, from a recognized university/institute with min 50% marks/equivalent grade.
- Currently employed / self-employed, with minimum 2 years work experience including training period.
- Eligible candidates will be selected through an entrance test followed by a personal interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 18, 2018