The current complexity of the business world requires highly skilled managers and entrepreneurs.
Globalization requires managers prepared to work anywhere in the world.
The Master Program is aimed at developing the managerial skills of a select number of experienced professionals.
Its purpose is to improve participants in carrying out the directives tasks are entrusted, and their preparation for positions of greater responsibility in the future, with an international vocation.
What does the E-MBA
- DEMANDING TRAINING, with a global and integrated view of all areas of management, internationalization and globalization of business.
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT with emphasis on improving personal and professional attitudes: teamwork, communication, leadership, time management, decision making, delegation and negotiation.
- FOCUS ON CAREER focusing on personal development, academic assessment and mentored quarterly monitoring.
- Each participant is unique and deserving of all the attention and help to get the best results of the program.
- Management and Program Secretariat complete the same dedication.
- Cloister accessible for consultation and personal study right approach.
- Tutor assigned to each participant, who guides you and helps overcome the difficulties that can be found throughout the program.
- active, practical and participative methodology: the case method.
- Cases of actual companies and current situations, with international focus.
- Taught by the authors and the presence of the protagonists.
- conceptual support with technical notes and conference-colloquium, which reinforce personal study.
University graduates with:
- prior, more than 5 years professional experience
- Desire for improvement and improvement.
- Ability to try and reconcile a demanding program with their professional dedication.
Why do the E-MBA in International Institute San Telmo?
To be admitted to the Master of San Telmo International Institute Program, candidates must complete the following steps, which can be made at the headquarters of Seville and Malaga:
- Complete the application for admission to the Admissions Department will provide, upon its request, attaching passport size photograph, certificate of your transcript and copy of university degree.
- After filing the application, candidates will be cited for the admission test, which will serve to assess the consistency of their qualifications with the requirements of the program.
- After the initial review of your application, and once the admission test results obtained, the candidate will be called for a personal interview with a member of the Admissions Committee of the Master Program.
- The Admissions Committee, which will meet regularly throughout the year, will decide the timely admission of the candidate, communicating the decision in writing.
Registration fees include fees and academic material and lunches during intensive days.
The reservation not admit any return, although the amount thereof may be used by the participant in any activity undertaken by the San Telmo International Institute in the next two years to pay.
The total amount to be paid is deductible expense in the determination of net income derived from business and professional activities subject to income tax as well as in determining taxable corporate income tax. Also it entitled to an additional deduction in the amount of income tax.
- Total: 32,000 Euros
- Reservation fee: 3,000 Euros
- Payment Program: 29.000 Euros
During the program, sessions will be held on a weekly basis, every Friday afternoon from 16:00 to 21: 00h, and Saturday mornings from 09:00 to 14: 00h. In the first and second quarter are planned two intensive days, comprising Thursday afternoon from 16:00 to 21: 00h, full Friday and Saturday morning.
The sessions will take place at the headquarters of Seville.
Program taught in: